Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,340 members, 7,957,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Best And Worst Hip Hop Artistes For The Year 2012... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best And Worst Hip Hop Artistes For The Year 2012... (679 Views)

Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa / List Of The Past, Outgoing & Present Hip Hop Artistes In Nigeria (overrated) / Call For Submission Of Entries From Upcoming Artistes For Top Naija Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And Worst Hip Hop Artistes For The Year 2012... by Laitesmart(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2012
Given the majiority of the trash and nonsense and the minority of sense we have being hearing 4rm the hip hop music industry since the beginning of Jan 2012... Who would be your best inspirational hip hop artiste and at the same time your worst artiste 4 the year 2012 ......
Re: Best And Worst Hip Hop Artistes For The Year 2012... by dasdexter(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2012
best hip hop artist of all tym goes to eminem for me, i jst luv dat guy d rest are
drake
lupe fiasco
davido
eva alordiah
& d worst of all tym goes to dbanj, dat guy singz crap, pisses me off lyk mad
Re: Best And Worst Hip Hop Artistes For The Year 2012... by Laitesmart(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
dasdexter: best hip hop artist of all tym goes to eminem for me, i jst luv dat guy d rest are
drake
lupe fiasco
davido
eva alordiah
Only Dbanj?
Re: Best And Worst Hip Hop Artistes For The Year 2012... by akikanju(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
dasdexter: best hip hop artist of all tym goes to eminem for me, i jst luv dat guy d rest are
drake
lupe fiasco
davido
eva alordiah
it seems ure high on drugs bro, u didnt say terry g na dbanj that sang oliver twist and top of the world na him u talk say im wack? Kip hating and dbanj makes it.
Re: Best And Worst Hip Hop Artistes For The Year 2012... by Laitesmart(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
akikanju:
it seems ure high on drugs bro, u didnt say terry g na dbanj that sang oliver twist and top of the world na him u talk say im wack? Kip hating and dbanj makes it.
Na im make me ask o.
Re: Best And Worst Hip Hop Artistes For The Year 2012... by dasdexter(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
if him lyk make e make millions concern am, my moni no go enta im pocket unless im sing song sonorous to my eardrum, & dat top of d world i neva hear am sef
Re: Best And Worst Hip Hop Artistes For The Year 2012... by mikuz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
So Dbanj does hiphop too?
Re: Best And Worst Hip Hop Artistes For The Year 2012... by Laitesmart(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2012
mikuz: So Dbanj does hiphop too?
No. Na reggae be im major. Osuofia!!!
Re: Best And Worst Hip Hop Artistes For The Year 2012... by mikuz(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2012
Laitesmart:
No. Na reggae be im major. Osuofia!!!

Mr. IBU !!

(1) (Reply)

New Music:yoobaminatii By DJ GEENIUS AKA Ariiba(produced By Indomix) / Lady Gaga's Career May End Soon! / Why Do OAPs Have British/american Accents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.