Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Which Clothes Did You Buy For Christmas & New Year? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Clothes Did You Buy For Christmas & New Year? (1000 Views)

Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? / ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ / Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Clothes Did You Buy For Christmas & New Year? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2012
I was at Balogun market, Lagos yesterday to do some Christmas & New Year shopping. (Yes, I saw the building that was on fire from a distance)

Purchased 4 Da Viva ankara materials (heard that's what's in vogue now grin), 1 "atiku" Guinea material and 2 Guinea brocades to sew me some natives. I'll be giving 3 of the materials to my tailor to sew on Saturday.

Also got a pair of loafers, 2 bow ties, 3 regular ties and a wrist-watch.

Na me be that. Which clothes una buy for Christmas and new year?
Re: Which Clothes Did You Buy For Christmas & New Year? by amiskurie(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2012
grin I bought tochukwu&gabriel belt(D&G) and Chichi wristwatch(GUCCI)
Re: Which Clothes Did You Buy For Christmas & New Year? by tjskii(f): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Errrmm bros,u nor too old to dey buy xmas cloth ni tongue tongue
Re: Which Clothes Did You Buy For Christmas & New Year? by ijebabe: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hmm, so he can appear human after all. I hope that quota doesn't apply in real life tongue
Ur never living that down grin

@topic, I got a little black dress, a beige party dress with sequins and stuff, got 2 shoes one black and the other royal blue colour, got matching shawls (they feel divine cheesy ) and a blue purse. Dunno why I got obsessed with blue this Xmas.
Erm, that's it cheesy
Re: Which Clothes Did You Buy For Christmas & New Year? by ijebabe: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
amiskurie: grin I bought tochukwu&gabriel belt(D&G) and Chichi wristwatch(GUCCI)
Lol. Im sure they look just as nice grin
Re: Which Clothes Did You Buy For Christmas & New Year? by LarrySun(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
I bought some shoelaces and cufflinks for what I've gotten but not worn.
Re: Which Clothes Did You Buy For Christmas & New Year? by amiskurie(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
ijebabe:
Lol. Im sure they look just as nice grin
Sure!...trust ma country cos naija no dey carry last.
Re: Which Clothes Did You Buy For Christmas & New Year? by kachionubogu: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
I bought black jacket in chrismas day.

(1) (Reply)

hello / Opening A Boutique / Christmas Tree Decorations Abuja For Homes And Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.