Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) (3899 Views)

Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? / Do You Still Buy Shares? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) by funmeme(f): 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2008
HELLO EVRYBODY!

PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO BE ADVICED BEFORE TAKING THIS STEP, AM ABOUT TO GET A LOAN IN A BANK JUST TO BUY SHARES, I HOPE THERE'S NO ARM IN THIS, I DON'T WANT TO REGRET MY ACTIONS ALONG THE LINE PLE I NEED ADVICE. WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS?

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) by chimaze(m): 4:26am On Feb 22, 2008
funmeme:

HELLO EVRYBODY!

PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO BE ADVICED BEFORE TAKING THIS STEP, AM ABOUT TO GET A LOAN IN A BANK JUST TO BUY SHARES, I HOPE THERE'S NO ARM IN THIS, I DON'T WANT TO REGRET MY ACTIONS ALONG THE LINE PLE I NEED ADVICE. WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS?

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

You want to take a bank loan to buy what? At what interest rate?

Please don't even think about it. This is the worst idea I've ever heard. Before you invest in the stock market, you should be prepared to lose your money.

So my question is, are you prepared to lose the money (plus interest that you've to pay) you borrowed from a bank?
Re: Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) by fermjoy: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2008
why all those questn for you info someone had told me what u are saying when i wanted to borrow money to trade in the stock market at the end i make my millions in it.for all nairalanders nigeria stock market is an emerging market where foreigners bring their money to invest regardless of losses, look stock market need a little analysis like management,volume etc i bet you will never regret i did not rule out that you can lose but as for me i always take opportunity.go ahead and collect the loan and started trading in the stock market.i bought japaul for 1naira in january 2007 by july is already 6naira, do i gain or lose.dont mind what poeple say all you need is right information at the right time.i can help anybody that want to trade in share to inform you when to buy and when to sell. the diff btw you and dankote is application of information afterall dankote borrow money to start now the rest is history. any body that need advice kindly give you e-mail add.
Re: Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) by zomike: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2008
hello fermjoy.
thanks for the encouragement.
pls i am interested lets talk @
r_nwokolo@hotmail.com
Re: Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) by NnaNna4(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2008
I wouldnt say u shouldnt take loan to buy shares afterall i was thinking about smthing like that a while ago,but i think u need to creat all d time n technics u hav 2 follow d shares up in other 2 master the game. when u master the game u can easily make it up when u lose. But if u are a beginner, then u have to borrow smallest,and trade,then borrow smaller then add small n then when u can now beat ur chest then u can contact central bank 4 more money. H/e there is cash prospect 4 masters of the game.All it needs is time ba-by!
Re: Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) by MrP: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2008
I'd say you're on track.
First, be sure you understand what you're doing perfectly.
How much loan are you taking? What's your source of repayment? Be sure it is convenient for you without having to fall back on the shares you bought before the end of the tenure.
What time frame are you looking at if you invest it?
Do you understand the dynamics of the stock market well enough?

Remember not to put all in one basket as well.

You'd do well to talk with folks who buy shares with loan to see what their experiences are like. It's good business only if you understand it well enough.

All the best, dear.
Re: Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) by gbubesh(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2008
hi fermjoy,
thanks for the advice.i am very much interested in the stock market but dont know which to buy now, when to buy, and which will give short/long term returns.my male is atseus@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) by funmeme(f): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2008
thanks for all contributions,

i am still trying to get much information on this idea. because i don't really know much about it i only buy but now i want to try it on a bigger level. thanks once again.
Re: Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) by Miders(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2008
fermjoy:

why all those questn for you info someone had told me what u are saying when i wanted to borrow money to trade in the stock market at the end i make my millions in it.for all nairalanders nigeria stock market is an emerging market where foreigners bring their money to invest regardless of losses, look stock market need a little analysis like management,volume etc i bet you will never regret i did not rule out that you can lose but as for me i always take opportunity.go ahead and collect the loan and started trading in the stock market.i bought japaul for 1naira in january 2007 by july is already 6naira, do i gain or lose.don't mind what poeple say all you need is right information at the right time.i can help anybody that want to trade in share to inform you when to buy and when to sell. the diff between you and dankote is application of information afterall dankote borrow money to start now the rest is history. any body that need advice kindly give you e-mail add.
Am about to secure a N40million naira loan to buy shares for 1 year, pls i need you advice on what shares to buy and when to buy. My emails add is baloogun @gmail.com
Re: Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) by duchez(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2008
taking a loan to buy shares is quite a brilliant idea and its also a risky step cos if the price those shares crashes, u would lose a lot. on the other hand, if the prices appreciates, u make your profit. i would therefore advise u to analyse the shares u are about to buy so you dont make a wrong choice. I work for a bank, and u can contact me on this no: 08086330032, for a good offer of the share purchase loan.
Re: Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) by abujabooks(f): 3:52pm On May 08, 2008
@Funmmy,

In the current bear market, I would not advise it.

However, I heard that, First Bank offers a good rate and terms.

I will try 1million once the bulls are in town. (i.e share prices start increasing).

The ball is in your court.

(1) (Reply)

100% Guarantee Money On Haulage Truck Investment / Help You Sell Bitcoin To Chinese Buyers And Get RMB. / Get The New License Whatsapp Sender Pro **check-in For Super Features**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.