Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Christians, Do You Know Your God? God's Characteristics? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Do You Know Your God? God's Characteristics? (881 Views)

I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research / 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. / Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Do You Know Your God? God's Characteristics? by advocate666: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2012
I am talking about god's characteristics. We already know he shares a lot with humans and animals especially males in terms of senses and bodily fonctions. We know he can smell. Infact he loves the smell of burnt animals and like a junkie would even kill if he doesn't get his daily dose. We know he can speak. We know he can hear. We know he can see. We know he has emotions, like love, jealosy, anger, etc. We also know he loves fighting and can be touched. We know he gets tired.

But there are also multitude of things we don't know about him and wonder if his shared characteristics are limited to those we are aware of. For example, does he eat? Does he urinate? Does he think or worry? Does he have sexxual desires? Does he have noses? ears? eyes? How many and where? Can he fly? Etc.

Have you pondered on these things or are you still limiting your thoughts?
Re: Christians, Do You Know Your God? God's Characteristics? by advocate666: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
I really need some christian input on this.
Re: Christians, Do You Know Your God? God's Characteristics? by advocate666: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
Why the christians come dey fear this thread now?
Re: Christians, Do You Know Your God? God's Characteristics? by tobechi74: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
God creatd us in his image. What we feel, he feels. He has no body so cant pis
Re: Christians, Do You Know Your God? God's Characteristics? by advocate666: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
tobechi74: God creatd us in his image. What we feel, he feels. He has no body so cant pis

but can see? how? does he have eyes?
Re: Christians, Do You Know Your God? God's Characteristics? by Jezuspoa: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
advocate666: I am talking about god's characteristics. We already know he shares a lot with humans and animals especially males in terms of senses and bodily fonctions. We know he can smell. Infact he loves the smell of burnt animals and like a junkie would even kill if he doesn't get his daily dose. We know he can speak. We know he can hear. We know he can see. We know he has emotions, like love, jealosy, anger, etc. We also know he loves fighting and can be touched. We know he gets tired.

But there are also multitude of things we don't know about him and wonder if his shared characteristics are limited to those we are aware of. For example, does he eat? Does he urinate? Does he think or worry? Does he have sexxual desires? Does he have noses? ears? eyes? How many and where? Can he fly? Etc.

Have you pondered on these things or are you still limiting your thoughts?

good afternoon sir,
i love the part "sexxual desires".in my opinion i do think God phucks, considering the fact that he has a son, then that means he had sexxx but with who?
Since there are no females in heaven then God could be ....aarghm...you know what i mean
thank you
Re: Christians, Do You Know Your God? God's Characteristics? by Jezuspoa: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
Are you satisfied now! Thats what you wanted to hear right?
Now get something doing pal
Re: Christians, Do You Know Your God? God's Characteristics? by advocate666: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2013
Jezuspoa: Are you satisfied now! Thats what you wanted to hear right?
Now get something doing pal

I wanted to know more about god. is it a sin to want to know him more?

(1) (Reply)

Atheists Don’t Own Reason / Is There A Church That Does Not Pressurise Its Members With Financial Demands? / Dear God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.