Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 (8288 Views)

Some Funny And Crazy Nairaland Monikers / List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers / 30 Beautiful Nairaland Monikers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
Watch out 4 niyi20 grin
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by DollyParton1(f): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
Oh I see... the front page crew ..
I was wondering why the traffic got heavy all of a sudden...
Sorry Explorer... the soldier ants are here
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by huninaija(f): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
Oh I see... the front page crew ..
I was wondering why the traffic got heavy all of a sudden...
Sorry Explorer... the soldier ants are here

I hope you're also a member of the soldier ants?
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by yeye4live(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
i tink u guys shud include criminal pple here too, cuse dey re doing so many harm here
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
...if nairaland front page continue on this trend, seriously emerging Nigerian websites with positive and relevant info to give out will subdue it in few years to come. Sth needs to be done to retain mature visitors on nairaland and not just high school leavers n undergraduates, if it must stay productive and profitable for d owner. Just an advicesmiley

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

Was that a kiss? I got too many ladies already, they will bite you smiley

Oh please. Don't take it the wrong way. I don't fight over a guy.

My list grows... I want to seemore from ****** and ****** and obadiah and all the asshats that keep it funny.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by DollyParton1(f): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:

I hope you're also a member of the soldier ants?

Are you D-explorer?
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by seedord247(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
safarigirl: Watch out for Safarigirl...in 2014

But you were not listed... Where can we wach you out?
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ahhh ... Watch out for Casket come year 2013 , I'm gonna strike Nairaland like ASUU ! grin
Don't mind me.....always in his shell .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
look out for UNA_BE_IDIOT
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by DExplorer1: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
DailyNews: ...if nairaland front page continue on this trend, seriously emerging Nigerian websites with positive and relevant info to give out will subdue it in few years to come. Sth needs to be done to retain mature visitors on nairaland and not just high school leavers n undergraduates, if it must stay productive and profitable for d owner. Just an advicesmiley
Please stay on the topic. Ok
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by omiobo: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
I watch out for omiobo 2013
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Ajpharm(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
What Of Redmosquito?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by EzePromoe: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Can't wait to watch the drama come 2013. The title of the drama is 'Sister's right'
Starring:
Ogugua Michaels
Achukwunet Ikpeama
Sexkillz Ajoanu
Lucenzo Ojembaewilo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by DExplorer1: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ajpharm: What Of Redmosquito?
That's right, literature section i guess.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Shows how myopic and the OP is. I have been on NL long enough to know that people put the side they want people to see

Bro why are you mad? Jealous?

@op you have a lot of free time! I pray you get something to keep you busy on in 2013

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Watch out for the 40 LAPTOP Dogs.

KAI!!! 2013 go sweeeeet Gan with them SCUMBAGS. Insincere9gerian and Co,Merry Nu Yam oh.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by searay(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
2012, my worst year on Nairaland. None of my post make it to the FP instead I received multiple ban.
In 2013 I'm quiting the Joke section to Agric section(hope there is one on NL else Seun will create one). I have to go to a more serious section where I'll be recognise.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by mployer(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Tinking about resigning 4rm work to become a moniker on NL undecided I sincerely dunno how u guys cope. Anyway, tanx for d entertainment. wink
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by dmcdad: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

Grow a mind of your own dude. That clown posted from his insincere intentions. My list is my list and my personal opinion. If any of you finds it 'myopic', put up your own list. The thread is open and that's the essence.

You are funny to tell someone like me to grow a mind of my own when I always do have a mind of my own, or maybe you don't know me cause I speak my mind anyday, anytime. I react to issues the way I deem it fit. The reason I quoted that post was because of the latter part of his post, and not the formal which you took cognizance of. Okay

Besides, on a thread like this, I just follow and see the people that are highlighted and the reason for highlighting them.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by DExplorer1: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
REALITY101:

@op you have a lot of free time! I pray you get something to keep you busy on in 2013
Free time for fun, yeah. Busy? No, i got too many hands doing that. Thanks smiley
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by dmcdad: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
DailyNews: ...if nairaland front page continue on this trend, seriously emerging Nigerian websites with positive and relevant info to give out will subdue it in few years to come. Sth needs to be done to retain mature visitors on nairaland and not just high school leavers n undergraduates, if it must stay productive and profitable for d owner. Just an advicesmiley

What do you mean buy this: "high school leavers n undergraduates" as it appears in that context
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by DExplorer1: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
dmcdad:

You are funny to tell someone like me to grow a mind of my own when I always do have a mind of my own, or maybe you don't know me cause I speak my mind anyday, anytime. I react to issues the way I deem it fit. The reason I quoted that post was because of the latter part of his post, and not the formal which you took cognizance of. Okay

Besides, on a thread like this, I just follow and see the people that are highlighted and the reason for highlighting them.
I remember, we got right to our individual opinion. Apologies!
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by tellwisdom: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Monica?? Nkechi nko??
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by dmcdad: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

I remember, we got right to our individual opinions. Apologies!

No offence taken...
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
REALITY101:

kai, dude you no go kill persin
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by EzePromoe: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
More movies to watch out for, 'The derailers' season 3

Starring:
Mynd Soyinka
Ayobase Bankole
Obinoscopy Andrew
Redmosquito Baygon

Guess starring:
Sexkillz Ajoanu
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Obinoscopy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Eze Promoe: More movies to watch out for, 'The derailers' season 3

Starring:
Mynd Soyinka
Ayobase Bankole
Obinoscopy Andrew
Redmosquito Baygon

Guess starring:
Sexkillz Ajoanu

angry
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Been popular show the idleness of the handle.
I wonder if NL is an hotel,where some people eat,sleep,and wake up in it.
All spirit of idleness on some NL memebers is banned in Jesus name.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by pendusky(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Shows how myopic and the OP is. I have been on NL long enough to know that people put the side they want people to see
And it shows how jobless some people maybe in a year!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Booty4me: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Pls what is monikers Is it a nationality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) / Hidden Facts About “Goût De Diamants”. The £1.3M Champagne. / Stata Crack 18.2 With License Key + Activation Code 2024 [latest]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.