Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Do You Watch Mariana And Scarlett? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Watch Mariana And Scarlett? (5399 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? / Best Movies You Watch As a Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Watch Mariana And Scarlett? by myowncomputer: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
I started watching this telenovela recently and found it quite interesting,but since I resumed from leave, I haven't had time to watch it regularly.

Mariana and Scarlett are two sisters that succeed in the fashion world. Their differences cause many conflicts in the rise to stardom. And as if fate wanted to test them even further, they end up falling in love with the same man, Roberto White, a millionaire from the textile industry. Many confrontations later, they come to understand that they must work together to get around the obstacles that life has put them.

Did u watch the last episode? What was aired?

(1) (Reply)

23 Cartoons That We Enjoyed Before The 2000s / We're Can I Download Compressed Tv Series / What Are The Best Websites To Watch Nija Movies For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.