Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1235587 members, 1643880 topics. Date: Friday, 18 April 2014 at 01:19 AM

Do You Watch Mariana And Scarlett? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Watch Mariana And Scarlett? (2167 Views)

The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / How Do You Watch Your Movies And Tv Shows (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Do You Watch Mariana And Scarlett? by myowncomputer: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
I started watching this telenovela recently and found it quite interesting,but since I resumed from leave, I haven't had time to watch it regularly.

Mariana and Scarlett are two sisters that succeed in the fashion world. Their differences cause many conflicts in the rise to stardom. And as if fate wanted to test them even further, they end up falling in love with the same man, Roberto White, a millionaire from the textile industry. Many confrontations later, they come to understand that they must work together to get around the obstacles that life has put them.

Did u watch the last episode? What was aired?

(0) (Reply)

Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) / LOOKING FOR ACTORS AND CREW FOR NEW NIGERIAN/CANADIAN FILM / Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.