Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Are The Best Websites To Watch Nija Movies For Free? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are The Best Websites To Watch Nija Movies For Free? (5370 Views)

Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Websites To Watch Nija Movies For Free? by mysterion: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2010
heard about some movies like dangerous twin and the game so i want to watch them since im less busy today. any suggestion about nigerian comedy movies that will make me laugh my pants off? yoruba and english,

pls dont give me izognmovies.com i dont want to subscibe.
Re: What Are The Best Websites To Watch Nija Movies For Free? by tanimz(f): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2010
Re: What Are The Best Websites To Watch Nija Movies For Free? by mysterion: 2:35am On Aug 23, 2010
thx
Re: What Are The Best Websites To Watch Nija Movies For Free? by tanimz(f): 3:41am On Aug 23, 2010
You're welcome. wink

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Buy, GOTV Or STARTIMES. Am Confuse. / Who Know The Website That I Can Download 3gp Videos / How Much Do Nollywood Actors Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.