Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

World Best 11 Of All Time: Make Ur Pick - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Best 11 Of All Time: Make Ur Pick (708 Views)

Nigerian League Best 11 Of All Time. / Ronaldo De Lima Reveals World's Best 11 Of All Times: C. Ronaldo Missing / 5 Eagles Named In AFCON 2013 Best 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Best 11 Of All Time: Make Ur Pick by xyoung: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
After close to 20years of football watching experience from world cup to championsleague to olympics to copa america to europa/uefa cup to fifa junior world cup to African chammpionsleague/cup of nations to friendlies etc..when compared to what I see on my TV now, I have been prompted to draw a comparison and come out with my greatest/dream/best/world 11.
Consider yourself as the Manager of the world 11 and given unlimited funds to buy players (dead and alive, retired and active)which LEGENDS will be on your teamlist and substitute bench.
GOALKEEPERS:
Nominees: Oliver kahn, Francesco toldo, campos, jose chilavert, Fabian barthez, G buffon, D seaman, Nelson Dida,
Winner: Oliver Kahn
Substitute: Francesco Toldo
There is no denying of d performance of kahn in d championsleague final defeat of valencia where he pulled series of saves incl penalty..His all round performance in Bayern munich and german shirt can be rated as excellent..Toldo saves in Euro 2000 against Holland especially penalty save against kluivert and Intermilan game against Valencia where he pulled a tripple shock save from baraja and sanchez makes him d 1st choice reserve goalkeeper
DEFENDERS:
Nominees: Cafu, roberto carlos, Baresi, cannavaro, Maldini, nesta, Hierro, zanetti, costarcuta, salgado, gary neuville, lizarazu, sagnol, jaap stam, Bronckhorst, sensini
Winners: Cafu, Maldini, Stam, Carlos
Substitute: Nesta
MIDFIELDERS:
Nominees: Beckham, Ronaldinho, Xavi, Iniesta, Recoba, sonny anderson, Figo, Zidane, Delpiero, Totti, Donadoni, Guardiola, Juninho, Sergio conceicao, Gerrard, steffan effenberg, Mckalele, Overmass, Bergkamp, Zola, aimar, Mcmanaman, oliseh, deco, fabregas
Winners: Totti, Zidane, Guardiola
Substitutes: Recoba, Ronaldinho
STRIKERS:
Nominees: Vila, Bastituta, Maradona, Pele, pauleta, ibrahimovic, messi, kluivert, henry, rivaldo, ronaldo de lima, cristiano ronaldo, nistelrooy, vieri, roberto baggio, Eusebio, platini, larsson, alan shearer, Pele, zico, drogba, yekini, george weah, raul,
Winners: Roberto baggio, Messi, Nistelrooy
Substitutes: Maradona, pele
What do you think bout this
Re: World Best 11 Of All Time: Make Ur Pick by bingbagbo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
what do i think?...i think you smoke angry
Re: World Best 11 Of All Time: Make Ur Pick by mallorca(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
bin gbagbo: what do i think?...i think you smoke angry
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Moses Begged Me To Take Penalties. I Am Still Nigeria Penalty Taker- Mikel Obi / Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him / Lionel Messi And Mario Balotelli Meet Pope Francis Ahead Of Italy V Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.