Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him (709 Views)

Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" / Okocha Annoying Hype / Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by 9jawear(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
Messi bought his neighbours’ house because they were annoying him.

Lionel Messi has dealt with the problem of having annoying neighbours by simply buying their house, like a boss.
Messi decided to just take their house, as they originally suggested, just to get some peace and quiet for the price of about a million euro. It’s a tough aul life all the same.

Read full story Here : http://oyora..com/2013/08/messi-bought-his-neighbours-house.html

Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by ximarro(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
U r annoying me. Instead of clicking d link 2 ur blog, i'l buy it. angry
Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by valdes00(m): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2013
ximarro: U r annoying me. Instead of clicking d link 2 ur blog, i'l buy it. angry
haaaaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

NAIJA Vs MALAWI (the Countdown) / FIFA U-17 World Cup - Our Boys Look Young. Impressed? / Garba: We Are Determined To Beat Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.