Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. (3832 Views)

"Beware Of 419 Branch Lagos": Oyibo Man Wore To A Club / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires / How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by Warfibabe(f): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
I came across these pixs on the internet. They both look sooooo amazingly beautiful...

Enjoy.

Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by Warfibabe(f): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
more.

Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by Warfibabe(f): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2012

Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by masterpiecer(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
obviously, the girl is not an 'oyinbo'.

they look really beautiful
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by Warfibabe(f): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
lol... but she is!.. i saw some other pixs she snapped with her parents.. them be proper oyibo.
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by Warfibabe(f): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2012

Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by masterpiecer(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
Warfibabe: lol... but she is!.. i saw some other pixs she snapped with her parents.. them be proper oyibo.

maybe she was adopted, cos its ones kins men that carries out traditional marraige rites, r u saying that the black man wit the kola nut is not related to her?, she may look white but i think she's a mix breed thus the traditional marriage
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by Warfibabe(f): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Or maybe her naija foster father...
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by masterpiecer(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Warfibabe: Or maybe her naija foster father...

and who's the lil asian girl, her kid sister i guess...
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
lovely
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by Mavor: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
chick is mixed race.
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by Warfibabe(f): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
masterpiecer:

and who's the lil asian girl, her kid sister i guess...
a family member.. i guess.
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by Warfibabe(f): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mavor: chick is mixed race.
well i cant say she is not, i dont really know her.. i posted the pixs cus they were too beautiful not to share. wink
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by Warfibabe(f): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
creme chic: 2nd to comment! *dancing alingo*
oya come take your 2 cabin biscuits.. grin
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by kandiikane(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2012
The woman is mixed. Probably got a naija family.
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by Warfibabe(f): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2012
kandiikane: The woman is mixed. Probably got a naija family.
okay.... maybe she is, but the husband is definitely not mixed.. And i really admire him for taking such steps for the sake of his wife. They both look so good in their outfits... even more than some of our folks here.
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by razznaija(f): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
The woman is obviously mixed, i can see her black features.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by StevensJojo(f): 2:38am On Dec 30, 2012
razznaija: The woman is obviously mixed, i can see her black features.
. Hian!
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by razznaija(f): 5:50am On Jan 06, 2013
wetin?
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by kandiikane(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
Warfibabe: okay.... maybe she is, but the husband is definitely not mixed.. And i really admire him for taking such steps for the sake of his wife. They both look so good in their outfits... even more than some of our folks here.
Yes, we know the husband isn't mixed that's why noone mentioned anything about the husband race.

I don't see what the hoo-haa is about. I hope when I wear a traditional english wedding dress, I will get such hoo-haa too.
Sellouts.. Just because a white man wore african attire we must celebrate and say they wear it best.

FYI, they are HUMANS!
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by Warfibabe(f): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
razznaija: wetin?
he skope chinese. grin
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by naijainfogalery: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2013
nice
Re: Pictures Of 'oyibo' Couple During Their Traditional And White Wedding. by aijaydiva(f): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2013
D groom is quite young. He look 16!cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Color Conscious - Ways To Mix 'n' Match Royal Blue Color / Latest Senator Styles For Men-african/nigeria Men 2019 /2020 / How Do I Make My Hair Stand Straight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.