Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,691 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Help The New Members Of The Nairaland Family - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help The New Members Of The Nairaland Family (754 Views)

Common Nairaland Words For New Members / Intimidation Of New Members On Nairaland / New Members, Introduce Yourselves! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help The New Members Of The Nairaland Family by Richbee(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
I checked round the listed forums and this was the closest to posting what I had in mind. I am kinda new here and would appreciate if somebody would help take me thru the drills over here. Wat I shld know, how to comment and tins like that. Pls I just nid sincere replies not the insults from some of u. Tnx. Merry christmas y'all.
Re: Help The New Members Of The Nairaland Family by Richbee(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
I c I am on my own
Re: Help The New Members Of The Nairaland Family by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2012
Hope you are matured enough, the first thing you do is go through the policy/ rules/ regulations of a place you visit. Take time to study the place etc. o one is being paid to teach you those things. It's all here for you, all you need to do is read!

Learn to do things your self, if any questions then you ask. I know people will Give you answer to that,

All the best.
Re: Help The New Members Of The Nairaland Family by Richbee(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2012
Yeah. Tnx
Re: Help The New Members Of The Nairaland Family by billionman: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
Welcome on board. Nairaland is very entertaining, funny, educative, inspiring etc etc. Read thru the rules of each section, observe what is happening around and be ready for some verbal blasting or commendations when you post or comment. This is nairaland for you.
Re: Help The New Members Of The Nairaland Family by Richbee(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
Aiit. Tnx @ billion man.
Re: Help The New Members Of The Nairaland Family by Mynd44: 6:52am On Dec 30, 2012
The first thing you need is to read the rules and regulation and then find a board that interests you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heroic: 14 Year Old Boy Hid Rape Victim And Chased Suspects With Kitchen Knife / What tribe is sexkills from? / Former Ondo State Governor, Olusegun Agugu Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.