Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Please An Advice Is Needed For A Friend! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please An Advice Is Needed For A Friend! (505 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Am About Dropping Out Of School, Should I Go Ahead?? Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / An Advice From The Father To His Son. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please An Advice Is Needed For A Friend! by alonso2214(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
hello nairalanders currently am an n.d holder studied comp/engr in one of the polytechnics, right now on a one year i.t in one college of education in my area, so luckily i have a place to start with at there management information system unit.[mis]so i was granted the freedom to use any of the much accumulated computers and 24/7 internet services, the environment cool for my likening. lets cut the story short and face the real issue why i want your suggestions {1}. i have spent 3months without any kobo only there annual christmas gifts. {2}. now i have some dealings to do online with money and am broke, i spoke with my h.o.d to help me plead to the provost but the excuse was that i was not employed that i came for i.t no anything for me at the end of the month......... now a good friend came with the idea of me coming to village called ogbere in ogun state where i will be a computer instructor in a private secondary schl packaged for around 13,000naira and i have decided to join him...... my problem is now my parents coz they ave been through alot they dont want me to go to the village that i should continue with the college telling me its for the best and ave tried every possible best to explain but its just seems they dont understand.. please ur candid advice on how to do this.....

(1) (Reply)

Interception Of Toxic Waste Ship, Another Good Move By Nesrea / If You Died... / Nairalanders, Where Do You Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.