Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Why Every Nigerian Should Have A Nice Crib - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Every Nigerian Should Have A Nice Crib (609 Views)

Every Nigerian Should Have This Type Of House / Sos: I Need A Good Crib Badly: / A Nice Curtain For your Appartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Nigerian Should Have A Nice Crib by Propertysearch: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
As much as many people would want to deny it, your home has to be fine, Behind and on point before you can be considered a big boy in Nigeria. Against the normal saying 'a house doesn't make a home', a solid well furnished 4-bedroom flat in lekki phase 1 beats by far, a one room apartment in a face me i face you compound in mushin (no offence to mushin residents). Living the good life is part of what makes us want to hustle and take a whole lot of crap from our bosses. It is what drives us to do the extraordinary and develop our talents. No one would reject an offer to live in a good house with his or her family.
Having a good house is not an easy task though, it is a product of hard work and planning (especially for those whose dad doesn't have a place on his will for them). It is a symbol of power and financial accomplishment. It is a sign that you beat the useless odds the situation of our 'wahala' infested country has put up. So i advice you to work hard and get a good home or crib. Trust me, nobody in his right mind would disrespect the owner of a beautiful home unnecessarily (except someone with a beef for you). Nigerians who want to break out of the bondage of paying rent to please and please, get a home. Not just any home, a beautiful home.
Foe more details on why it is important to get a nice crib,and how to purchase a good house or property, visit us at http://www.propertysearch.com.ng
Re: Why Every Nigerian Should Have A Nice Crib by blacnewton(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
GET THE APARTMENT OF YOUR DREAMS AT wwww.oncrib.com ........... SAY NO TO AGENT WAHALA......Rent that apartment without stress and hassle. Try Oncrib today.....

(1) (Reply)

Quantity - Surveyor / Cheap Land With All Genuine Documents Around Iyana Ipaja - Abule Egba / Beautiful Flats At Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.