Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Living, Dreaming, And Engineering For The Future - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Living, Dreaming, And Engineering For The Future (547 Views)

Thread For Women In Science And Engineering - Let's Discuss Our Careers / Oil Services And Engineering Limited, Port-harcourt / Please I Need Materials On Switching Engineering For A Telecom Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living, Dreaming, And Engineering For The Future by iweoru: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
I would like to redirect the attention of all people on NL who are practicing engineers, aspiring engineers, creative individuals, progressive thinkers, activists, and dreamers who are interested in redefining and reshaping Africa. Borders may divide us but our challenges are the same. To improve our lives and of those around us we must look at the primary issues affecting our communities.

Have you noticed something in your community (or in general) which you think could be improved? Share it then suggest a way or ways that the issue could be improved. Your suggestions can be related to any industry: agriculture, building, electricity, water, manufacturing, trade, communications, healthcare, education, etc.

Please provide clear, honest dialogue. Posters can suggest their own solutions or ask a question towards another poster.

Here is one to get the ball rolling: Land locked countries do not possess the same ease of access to trade or transport routes compared to coastal cities. This means that trade and thus profit is stunted between regions/states. One solution is to develop more access routes to poorly serviced areas by building roads and walking routes to handle vehicular and pedestrian traffic. Depending on environmental impact, relatively smaller airports could be built in-land to handle air traffic. New construction would provide jobs and strengthen trading among existing partners as well as create new partners.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Professional Business Planner, Developer And Strategist In 28hours / CERTIFICATION TRAINING.... < Get Your Ideal I.T Job> / Have I Missed Out On My Career Path?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.