Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Need An Advice On Which Language To Learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need An Advice On Which Language To Learn (981 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? / Which Is The Best Programming Language To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Need An Advice On Which Language To Learn by ELAGAIE(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
i want to be a database administrator, pls, which languages should i learn?
Re: Need An Advice On Which Language To Learn by Shadowblaqq(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2012
EL-AGAIE:
i want to be a database administrator, pls, which languages should i learn?
Php and mysql is the way to go for now

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice On Which Language To Learn by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2012
Mysql is way to go. Its free. Use youtube, tons of tutorials.
Re: Need An Advice On Which Language To Learn by Kennyinusa(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mysql is not well promoted and implemented, if you need to roll with the big ricks, then Oracle OCA,OCP is the way to go.
Though you can start with it........... shocked sad
Re: Need An Advice On Which Language To Learn by annahussy(f): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2012
Database administrator is one of the best field of IT which mostly people want to become. SQL is the best language that you can learn very deeply with concentration and then you can go ahead for DBA. To become a DBA is not easy,but you have to work hard for that for sure.
Re: Need An Advice On Which Language To Learn by Javanian: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2012

(1)

Covenant University Develops Software To Check Illegal Arms Possession / Java Code For Weather / "Love At First Byte"! Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.