Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract (1576 Views)

Ronaldo Does Not Look Concerned About Bale"s Injury / NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract / Another Reason Why C.ronaldo Does Not Worth It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by dmcdad: 5:16am On Dec 28, 2012
Cristiano Ronaldo has decided not to renew his contract with Madrid. The Portuguese star is determined to fulfill the two remaining years of the contract and walk away with a free agent in 2015 under his arm.

As reported on Thursday the daily AS , Cristiano will not accept the proposal for renewal that it will offer the Madrid final season. The Portuguese still not comfortable in the white club and is aware that the club will do nothing to try to recover the joy, except to offer more money.

For the newspaper Madrid, the problem you will find is that the Madrid mood of crack does not depend on economic issues, to make more or less, but emotional issues. In fact, the player has already communicated to the entity that does not want to earn more and that his "sadness" is not solved with money.

Cristiano expected after making public his discomfort, Madrid take action on the matter to give protection and backup media it deserves, because he understands that his image has worsened since arriving in Spain and that because of this their options to win the Golden Ball have been reduced considerably, despite its great performance.

Thus, Madrid is facing a difficult situation, because if you can not tie his star continued obliged to accept any of the proposals that are in the front.

One of the best placed in the race is the Paris Saint-Germain, who also walk in the footsteps of Jose Mourinho, but Cristiano has always shown a predilection for return to his former club Manchester United, Real Madrid next opponent in the Champions League.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=es|en&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&u=http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20121227/real-madrid/cristiano-ronaldo-no-renovacion-madrid_54358341546.html&usg=ALkJrhgUbkBpXeOUeJpyHhZfAWr0KEzdHw
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by seedord247(m): 6:04am On Dec 28, 2012
Dem nor give am ball score for la liga.... He think say na premier league wey dem go fight and play ball.up to score..... Msheww grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by dmcdad: 6:08am On Dec 28, 2012
seedord247: Dem nor give am ball score for la liga.... He think say na premier league wey dem go fight and play ball.up to score..... Msheww grin

Wetin be dem no give am ball score How else Ozil come take dey rake enough assists if dem no dey give am ball score?

Abi him wan run from Messi cuz him dey hide for Messi shadow....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by Caseless: 6:19am On Dec 28, 2012
seedord247: Dem nor give am ball score for la liga.... He think say na premier league wey dem go fight and play ball.up to score..... Msheww grin
and what are u saying, are u comparing the two? Comparing premier league to la liga is the worst footballing mistake.

If messi was in england, do think he would have scored as much as he did?

Do u think the club ontop of the table in england can win with ten point margin? Even the last day of the league last season we still cudn't tell who wld win.

Dont think RONALDO is not in his element becos he's playing in la liga, but it is becos he cant find happiness....so nothing good comes out of u when u are sad.

No compare that soft league to premier league abeg.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by dmcdad: 6:24am On Dec 28, 2012
caseless: and what are u saying, are u comparing the two? Comparing premier league to la liga is the worst footballing mistake.

If messi was in england, do think he would have scored as much as he did?

Do u think the club ontop of the table in england can win with ten point margin? Even the last day of the league last season we still cudn't tell who wld win.

Dont think RONALDO is not in his element becos he's playing in la liga, but it is becos he cant find happiness....so nothing good comes out of u when u are sad.

No compare that soft league to premier league abeg.

How come lesser teams from the so-called soft league are defeating the top-most teams from epl

Atletic Bilbao did it against ManUtd, Atletico Madrid did it against Chelsea... Infact! WHich English do you think will be capable of handling a club like Atletico Madrid at this moment?

Be logical about your arguments bruv...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by elampiro(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2012
I think he wants to return to Man United considering the way he has been talking about SAF and the club recently. He has made his mark in Laliga so he can go anywhere. He has fulfilled his childhood dream of playing for Madrid.

It might just be right; Nani is not happy at United and Ronaldo is not happy at Madrid. SAF will readily offload some players to get Ronaldo back. Although SAF has said Ronaldo is un-buyable and that no club can afford him, he would still do anything to get him, moreso City are interested. PSG wants him too, but I don't see him going there.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by Caseless: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2012
dmcdad:

How come lesser teams from the so-called soft league are defeating the top-most teams from epl

Atletic Bilbao did it against ManUtd, Atletico Madrid did it against Chelsea... Infact! WHich English do you think will be capable of handling a club like Atletico Madrid at this moment?

Be logical about your arguments bruv...
i dont consider any team a 'lesser team'. In football, they say no minnows . What i expected u to do was to look at what triggered my reaction, and not the points i have made.

About those u called 'lesser teams' which i dont see as lesser anyway, coming to beat english teams should not be the viewpoint cos we've have 'lesser teams' coming to beat their big boys too in the past.

We have nothingham forest that won the champions league twice in the lower division in england...so how do u describe them, 'lesser team or big team'? U dont use who beat who to judge, as that is dependent upon team ability. The guy i quoted was refering to ronaldo(an individual , not team), so i directed my agument to individual ability and not team ability.

We have players from la liga who came to enland as stars and cud not make it there, but we dont have players from england to spain who failed to excel there in la liga(i'm stil talkin about player's ability and not team's).

U for check my post wella b4 u nack my head....hahaha...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by dmcdad: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2012
caseless: i dont consider any team a 'lesser team'. In football, they say no minnows . What i expected u to do was to look at what triggered my reaction, and not the points i have made.

About those u called 'lesser teams' which i dont see as lesser anyway, coming to beat english teams should not be the viewpoint cos we've have 'lesser teams' coming to beat their big boys too in the past.

We have nothingham forest that won the champions league twice in the lower division in england...so how do u describe them, 'lesser team or big team'? U dont use who beat who to judge, as that is dependent upon team ability. The guy i quoted was refering to ronaldo(an individual , not team), so i directed my agument to individual ability and not team ability.

We have players from la liga who came to enland as stars and cud not make it there, but we dont have players from england to spain who failed to excel there in la liga(i'm stil talkin about player's ability and not team's).

U for check my post wella b4 u nack my head....hahaha...

How many players do you have from premiership that are firing on all cylinders? Ronaldo only. La Liga stars are making their names resound through and through (Silva, Yaya, Mata, Torres when he arrived Liverpool, not to mention two swansea crazy boyz)...

The reason I quoted you was the fact that, you digressed from talking about individual playing to making the usual La Liga & EPL comparisons. So, I thought it would be good to regale you with facts you failed to take cognizance of while posting...

So, stop comparing leagues and talk about teams and/or individuals. Okay?

I read you post wella, you hear?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by Caseless: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2012
dmcdad:

How many players do you have from premiership that are firing on all cylinders? Ronaldo only. La Liga stars are making their names resound through and through (Silva, Yaya, Mata, Torres when he arrived Liverpool, not to mention two swansea crazy boyz)...

The reason I quoted you was the fact that, you digressed from talking about individual playing to making the usual La Liga & EPL comparisons. So, I thought it would be good to regale you with facts you failed to take cognizance of while posting...

So, stop comparing leagues and talk about teams and/or individuals. Okay?

I read you post wella, you hear?
u cant compare la liga and enlish league for God'sake....u knw.

I did compare them cos the guy i quoted was sayin 'ronaldo cudn't make it in la liga'....u knw which is better.

Dont use team ability to judge league......cos liverpool won ucl as a non-top 5 teams in england. I'm sure u knw how chelsea qualified last time.....

Morientes, hiero, campo, torres, that spaniard in arsenal, pique, forlan etc, tel me their achievment in england....

Read am wella again......we might be singing from thesame hymn-sheet who knows....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by dmcdad: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2012
caseless: u cant compare la liga and enlish league for God'sake....u knw.

I did compare them cos the guy i quoted was sayin 'ronaldo cudn't make it in la liga'....u knw which is better.

Dont use team ability to judge league......cos liverpool won ucl as a non-top 5 teams in england. I'm sure u knw how chelsea qualified last time.....

Morientes, hiero, campo, torres, that spaniard in arsenal, pique, forlan etc, tel me their achievment in england....

Read am wella again......we might be singing from thesame hymn-sheet who knows....

Well.. Make I just lock up, but I no wan hear say epl beta pass la liga again cus that one go make me come back with full force to blast u and ur epl... Lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by elampiro(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2012
These guys are in so much money. From €10m to €15m, 50% increase, yet he wants to go.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by Caseless: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2012
dmcdad:

Well.. Make I just lock up, but I no wan hear say epl beta pass la liga again cus that one go make me come back with full force to blast u and ur epl... Lol grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha....dmc na u b dis? I jst dey reply without looking at the id. I saw one topic on ronaldo and messi in ur name, i no knw say this one sef na ur own. I jst de wonder who wan de hold my neck for this section like this...so na u? Lawdamawssi! Which club u dey support for liga?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by Caseless: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2012
elampiro: These guys are in so much money. From €10m to €15m, 50% increase, yet he wants to go.
money is not everything.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by dmcdad: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2012
caseless: hahahahaha....dmc na u b dis? I jst dey reply without looking at the id. I saw one topic on ronaldo and messi in ur name, i no knw say this one sef na ur own. I jst de wonder who wan de hold my neck for this section like this...so na u? Lawdamawssi! Which club u dey support for liga?

grin grin grin grin grin Na because na you na im make me no wan even further the talk sef...

Mes Cue Un Club (More than a Club)... That's FCBarcelona

What about you?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by Caseless: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2012
dmcdad:

grin grin grin grin grin Na because na you na im make me no wan even further the talk sef...

Mes Cue Un Club (More than a Club)... That's FCBarecelona

What about you?
correct! I'm a man u fan!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Want To Renew His Madrid Contract by kokoA(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
If he want make he go sign for Sunshine stars of Akure.. grin Messi has made Laliga uncomfortable for him.. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo & Iker Casillas Will ‘quit’ Real Madrid This Summer / Mikel Obi Emotional Farewell Letter To Chelsea Family / See Today's English Premiere League Table After Matches Played

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.