Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal (2573 Views)

I'm Not Pregnant For Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan. / See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake / Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal by mitchyy(f): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2012
GISTville

[img]http://pmchollywoodlife.files./2012/12/kim-kanye-lead1.jpg?w=600[/img]

While rumors swirl that Kim is pregnant with Kanye's baby, we have learned exclusively what's really going on with Kimmy!

Read on for all the details.

According to an earlier report, Kim Kardashian was apparently suffering from morning sickness and needed urgent medical attention. However, we are now hearing a very different story. Turns out the reality star has been battling the flu and is NOT pregnant with Kanye West's baby!

A friend of the Kardashian family reveals exclusively, "If Kim was pregnant, I would know because Kris [Jenner] would announce it to the world. I know she wasn't feeling well on Christmas. She had a touch of the flu."

Kim even tweeted about her health on Christmas day writing, "Getting the flu on Christmas is no bueno. I hope it passes soon."

After it was reported that Kim was being treated for acute morning sickness, the brunette tweeted, "Miami memories!" along with a sexy photo of herself wearing a skimpy bikini. Was this her way of dispelling any pregnancy rumors?

"I do know that Kim wants to be a mom, but she first wants to get married or at least engaged," the Kardashian family friend said.

Kim has also made it very clear on Keeping Up With The Kardashians that she's eager to have kids and would undergo fertility treatments if need be.

Do you think Kim should just go ahead and have a baby with Kanye or do you think they should get married first? What do YOU think?
Or is Kim really pregnant and pretending to have the flu?

http://gistville.com/2012/12/kim-is-not-pregnant-the-kardashians-reveal/#more-2510

Re: Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal by Paulipopor: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2012
Front page tinzs! grin
Re: Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2012
There was a useless source in that other thread. Anything from MTO isn't worth reading.

1 Like

Re: Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2012
If she like make she get belle, if she no like make she no get.
Re: Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2012
Kim is sooo beautiful... Would love to have her shape When I grow up
Re: Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
nne3870: Kim is sooo beautiful... Would love to have her shape When I grow up

yeah, if you're ready to move from one celeb bed to another undecided
Re: Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal by mitchyy(f): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
joeydozzy:

yeah, if you're ready to move from one celeb bed to another undecided
Awww. That's rather harsh now
Re: Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
mitchyy:
Awww. That's rather harsh now

I wasn't trying to be rude but body figures come with promiscuity
Re: Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
joeydozzy:

I wasn't trying to be rude but body figures come with promiscuity
I disagree, some people are gifted with good shape. Being promiscuios has nothing to do with having good shape
Re: Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal by mitchyy(f): 6:56am On Dec 31, 2012
nne3870:
I disagree, some people are gifted with good shape. Being promiscuous has nothing to do with having good shape
That's right. It all depends on the individual. I bet you'll readily say Toolz is promiscuous since she has a good shape ryt? Lol
Re: Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2012

(1)

Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES / Queen Bey Shows Off Long Legs & Serious Thighs At Billboard Women In Music Lunch / 5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.