Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,477 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Good Songs For Sale - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Good Songs For Sale (806 Views)

Good News!! Dj Man$u Of Alaba Want To Help Artiste Put Songs For Free In Mix / Learn To Write Good Songs And Lyrics / Learn How To Write Songs For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Songs For Sale by stillme(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2012
I'm a songwriter. Many songs in my archive are waiting to hit the market. I don't just write song,I write songs that inspires, touches life, songs that leave something in good in listeners' memory. Songs that won't leave the lips of the many as time passes by.
I write love songs,reality songs,gospel songs. My respect goes to Asa,Timi Dakolo,,Darey,tuface and beautiful nobia in the nigeria music industry. It's a pity there's no one in gospel industry.

In my Gospel song- Don't abandon me

............With your mercy o Lord
lift me above my sins,
and save me from your anger
I know that I'm wrong,
guilty of my sin
I'm down on my knees
Only you can heal the pain of guilt
and my past
Come to my rescue.................

1 Like

Re: Good Songs For Sale by Camden788: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2022
I am interested in your Gospel song and lyrics purchase kindly get back to me

(1) (Reply)

The Controversial Biff Btw Jiggy Smallz N Vector D Viper / Which Nigerian Artist Played This Song? Really Need It Badly / Xblaze Making A Beat With Fl Studio On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.