Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,921 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Your Advice For Christian In The North This New Year Eve - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Advice For Christian In The North This New Year Eve (465 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths / Church Locks Out Commercial Sex Workers From New Year’s Eve Service / Buhari Okays N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice For Christian In The North This New Year Eve by Emusan(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
To me i think every christian in Northern area should stay back at home and do a family cross over night.
Re: Your Advice For Christian In The North This New Year Eve by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Emusan: To me i think every christian in Northern area should stay back at home and do a family cross over night.

Good evening,

I had exactly the same thoughts. But would it solve the problem? There have been cases where members of the sect have gone to the homes of unsuspecting people to cause havoc.

The best way to silence a bully is not by hiding but by confrontation. I believe firmly that it is high time the Christians in the North defended themselves. Staying at home will not change anything and depending on our failed leaders will only lead to more blood shed.

If the Christians in the North decide to sit back at home on the 31st of December, what then happens on the first of January? What will they do all through the year? Should they lock themselves up for fear of a group who wouldn't spare a second thought about coming to their homes to kill their loved ones?

I believe it is time to "fight"! I believe it is time for them to say ENOUGH!!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Your Advice For Christian In The North This New Year Eve by Emusan(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
striktlymi:

Good evening,

I had exactly the same thoughts. But would it solve the problem? There have been cases where members of the sect have gone to the homes of unsuspecting people to cause havoc.

The best way to silence a bully is not by hiding but by confrontation. I believe firmly that it is high time the Christians in the North defended themselves. Staying at home will not change anything and depending on our failed leaders will only lead to more blood shed.

If the Christians in the North decide to sit back at home on the 31st of December, what then happens on the first of January? What will they do all through the year? Should they lock themselves up for fear of a group who wouldn't spare a second thought about coming to their homes to kill their loved ones?

I believe it is time to "fight"! I believe it is time for them to say ENOUGH!!!

Thank you!

Thank you sir, but do you mean they should go to church with ammunitions or they should put security men!!!
Re: Your Advice For Christian In The North This New Year Eve by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
Emusan:

Thank you sir, but do you mean they should go to church with ammunitions or they should put security men!!!

Whatever does the job sir. At home there might be a need for the Christian community to have a vigilante group which is armed, at Church there would be need for security opeatives. The bottom line is, the people should be taught how to defend themselves against this monster.

If Bokoharam choose to spill blood then the people deserve the right to protect themselves. This would be very conroversial indeed but really sir, this has gotten far enough. How can one imagine a scenario where a total stranger would come to your home to kill you and your family for no good reason?

It has gotten that bad and sitting at home won't keep the 'beast' at bay.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

All SCOAN Member Lets Meet Here / Prayer Section[ Drop Ur Prayer Points And Pray For Others] / Recipe For Beliefs (how Your Beliefs Are Made)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.