Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Spending Time On Facebook And Twitter? Why Not Get Paid To Do It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spending Time On Facebook And Twitter? Why Not Get Paid To Do It (566 Views)

After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. / Wanted: Internet Workers.earn $1500-2000/month Working Part-time On The Internet / Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spending Time On Facebook And Twitter? Why Not Get Paid To Do It by love2013: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
Just to bring to attention and benefit of all of us.
Big multi national companies are hiring people all over the world to Posts for them on social media.
This is the next big thing now all over America and Europe on TV and Radio.
This is just for info
See details at
http://su.pr/29B0Ba
Re: Spending Time On Facebook And Twitter? Why Not Get Paid To Do It by gn2stevie(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
How do i make money through Facebook and twitter

1 Like

Re: Spending Time On Facebook And Twitter? Why Not Get Paid To Do It by love2013: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
gn2stevie: How do i make money through Facebook and twitter
You just need to visit this website and register.
Check it out, real and genuine
http://su.pr/6wWVAL

(1) (Reply)

Got A Txt From Madonna Creations Nig Ltd For Interview / Urgent Recruitment / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.