Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

To You My Honest Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To You My Honest Nigerians (666 Views)

Forex Trading My Honest Review:must Read! / Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products / Is Online Importation A Profitable Business? Please I Want Your Honest Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To You My Honest Nigerians by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Greetings from the heart of love. I wish to seek for your kind advice. I lost my dad this year and was buried last month. Due to how polygamous we are, his properties were shared among his children. I happen to be d least of them all. I was given 2million naira as my share of the property.
I'm confused right now. Where do I venture into in order to multiply this money on a weekly basis. I don't have any business experience nor have I ever earned money from an effort. I have been trying hard to understand online business but @ the end I lose all my money. Can anyone help me out?. What business can 2million easily do for me even while going to school? I will gladly appreciate your kind suggestions. God bless you
Re: To You My Honest Nigerians by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
there are a couple of online business that you can do that require some time and effort but are profitable send a mail to mso i can send book to you in pdf format to read up.
Re: To You My Honest Nigerians by neksummi(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
If it is true that you have that money. My advise is that you give it to me!

On a more serious note, if you start any serious business now with your inexperience,
you're going to loose all the money. Therefore my advise is for you to keep that money
save in the bank while you go out to learn all the business skills you can learn.

You can be part of what I'm doing not necessarily with the money cos what you need for
what I've put together is 3k. Check it out:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Once you've learnt all you can about the particular business you're passionate about,
you can start small and grow gradually. Don't fall for anyone who tells you to give the whole money
promising you heaven and earth. I tell you there are a lot of sharks out here who don't pity anyone.
They'll hit you hard and while you're still down they'll hit you harder. To them the earlier you died the
better for them because then they'll have the time to go after another prey.

Wish you the best.
Re: To You My Honest Nigerians by oduz: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2013
1. Are u really serious?

2. Don't put all your eggs in one Basket

3. Stop all that online stuff for now

4. Analyse what u have passion for, & develop marketable skills in that direction

5. Analyse the needs of your environment & see how you can provide solutions that are related to your skills

6. In all endeavours, security of your capital is most important

7. Analyse the oil & gAS Industry as a whole and see what appeals to you ( u can start with N300K Upward)

8. Analyse the transport industry (inc haulage) and see what role u can apply your skills to

9. Analyse the AGRIC industry (including marketing) & see where you can apply your skills

10.Seek mentoring from people you can trust & commune regularly with GOD

Feel free to contact me if any of this appeals to you & you need further clarifications at no cost,

Accept my sincere Condolence & I wish u the BEST of LUCK! cool
Re: To You My Honest Nigerians by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
You are the best. Oil and gas appeals to me. How do I contact you. Bb pin, facebook, email

(1) (Reply)

Letter To MTN Bynigerians / How I Wish U Knew U Could Withdraw From These Companies Daily; / Nigeria, Dubai, Iceland: All Better Bets Than US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.