Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,744 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow (635 Views)

Traditional Rites To Follow In Acquiring A Bride In Mbaise. / If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow / Shaky Shaky, Follow Follow, Yama Yama Etc. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
If a british born and bred girl who was very into Nigerian culture - spoke igbo, spoke pdigin, spoke good english, studied politics wanted to advance the black race into a super race, and advance nigeria into a super nation would they have much followers? or would politicians send people to kill them etc
Re: If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow by Agiliti(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
IgboUK: If a british born and bred girl who was very into Nigerian culture - spoke igbo, spoke pdigin, spoke good english, studied politics wanted to advance the black race into a super race, and advance nigeria into a super nation would they have much followers? or would politicians send people to kill them etc

Revolutions don't stem from sitting down and speaking of who you are and what you want to do.
you don't get followers by voicing your intentions. Go out and do what you say you want to do and we'll decide if you're worth following.
Re: If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
thanks.

Not a revolution, but here is my vision ... I always imagined, small by small in a subtle way - start with charity work, then begin with workin within the government then with the top ministers, just working my way up and transforming Nigeria into the beautiful country it has the potential to be. I feel Nigeria has everything it takes to be the best - it has oil, great weather, a great culture, natural resources, it has the most diverse amount of butterflies in the whole world! such vibrant languages, great people its just at the moment a shambles but it has so much potential, and I do feel the burning desire to do something. I am only 18 so I still have time, but the thing holding me back is fear... i feel, whats the point? if the people in the country they dont seem to care, i asked my cosuin what he thought about it all and he jokingly said that if he was a politican he would steal money as well! no one in the country seems to care, why should i suffer myself? and even if i did suffer myself - would politicans etc try and kill me?
Re: If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
IgboUK: If a british born and bred girl who was very into Nigerian culture - spoke igbo, spoke pdigin, spoke good english, studied politics wanted to advance the black race into a super race, and advance nigeria into a super nation would they have much followers? or would politicians send people to kill them etc

undecided undecided
Re: If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow by Agiliti(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
IgboUK: thanks.

Not a revolution, but here is my vision ... I always imagined, small by small in a subtle way - start with charity work, then begin with workin within the government then with the top ministers, just working my way up and transforming Nigeria into the beautiful country it has the potential to be. I feel Nigeria has everything it takes to be the best - it has oil, great weather, a great culture, natural resources, it has the most diverse amount of butterflies in the whole world! such vibrant languages, great people its just at the moment a shambles but it has so much potential, and I do feel the burning desire to do something. I am only 18 so I still have time, but the thing holding me back is fear... i feel, whats the point? if the people in the country they dont seem to care, i asked my cosuin what he thought about it all and he jokingly said that if he was a politican he would steal money as well! no one in the country seems to care, why should i suffer myself? and even if i did suffer myself - would politicans etc try and kill me?

having a burning desire to do something is always a good sign, but there are a lot of things you are yet to understand about the way the world works.
focus on the small things you can do for now and if that desire is still in you when you get older, you'll know how to go about it.

(1) (Reply)

In One Word, Describe This / Why Is There NOT A Good Quality Of Life In Nigeria? / Can You Organise Your Own Funeral Just To Have Fun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.