Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Other Software Can I Use - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Other Software Can I Use (681 Views)

Please What Software Can I Use To Make Free Calls To The U.S / Which Software Can Compress 1GB File To 1MB? / What Software Can I Use To Compress Music Files? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Other Software Can I Use by olaolayink(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
please I need a help....i just started a media biz with my pal and it mostly involve using projector but all I do is use Microsoft power point but I think there is more than that...please I need your help as per which other software can I use and also tips on how to move forward.....i will appreciate your help

note....mind not my grammatical error
Re: What Other Software Can I Use by Chikebrain: 12:10am On Dec 29, 2012
olaolayink: please I need a help....i just started a media biz with my pal and it mostly involve using projector but all I do is use Microsoft power point but I think there is more than that...please I need your help as per which other software can I use and also tips on how to move forward.....i will appreciate your help

note....mind not my grammatical error
Hello, please I really don't get your drift because you didn't specify what part of media you are into and what do you specifically use the projector to project? Do you need a software that can project asides power point. There are different softwares that can be used to project, depending on the nature of what you are projecting.
There is easyworship,Accent Technologies, Inc.,Aestesis,ChurchView,Corbis,PowerFinish and a host of others that can be used for presentations depending on what you'll are presenting.
Thanks
Re: What Other Software Can I Use by olaolayink(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
Chikebrain:
Hello, please I really don't get your drift because you didn't specify what part of media you are into and what do you specifically use the projector to project? Do you need a software that can project asides power point. There are different softwares that can be used to project, depending on the nature of what you are projecting.
There is easyworship,Accent Technologies, Inc.,Aestesis,ChurchView,Corbis,PowerFinish and a host of others that can be used for presentations depending on what you'll are presenting.
Thanks

thanks for willing to help,i need software that I can use for ptesentation.i actually want something that I can use to design award night stuff and some kind of quiz software,something like the one they use in who want to be a millionaire.
Re: What Other Software Can I Use by olaolayink(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
please where can I get all this software
Re: What Other Software Can I Use by Chikebrain: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
olaolayink:

thanks for willing to help,i need software that I can use for ptesentation.i actually want something that I can use to design award night stuff and some kind of quiz software,something like the one they use in who want to be a millionaire.
For the presentations, try out PowerFinish. As for the quiz software, you can design this with Powerfinish.
Thanks

olaolayink: please where can I get all this software
You could download these software online (just google it up). Then mail me up for their product keys.
Thanks
Re: What Other Software Can I Use by olaolayink(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2012
thank so you much bro,I just download trial version of easyworship and slide effect now,please send me the key to activate them.... Also am working on others
Re: What Other Software Can I Use by Chikebrain: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2012
olaolayink: thank so you much bro,I just download trial version of easyworship and slide effect now,please send me the key to activate them.... Also am working on others

You know cracks cant be given here. You can mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com or follow me on twitter @chikebrain so i could help you with the keys.
Is the version of easy worship 2009? Try to send me the versions so i could give you the right key.
Thanks
Re: What Other Software Can I Use by olaolayink(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
I don email bro.
Re: What Other Software Can I Use by Chikebrain: 2:04am On Jan 01, 2013
olaolayink: I don email bro.
Replied you boss
Re: What Other Software Can I Use by olaolayink(m): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
thanks the code bro,please I sent you am email with the slide effect version 1.10.3
Re: What Other Software Can I Use by olaolayink(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
Boss plz am still waiting for the eMail

(1) (Reply)

Simple Wireless Connection From PC To TV / Which Is The Best Laptop Os To Buy Window 7, Ubuntu Or Mac / Free Video Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.