Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? (1608 Views)

That Statue You Believe Is Jesus You Are Worshipping, Is It Really Jesus? / What Believe Is / To Believe Is To Doubt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? by greatgenius: 5:33am On Dec 29, 2012
What do you all think.. Is God everywhere, or nowhere.. or is he both everywhere and nowhere...
My stand is that if God is everywhere then he is no-where in particular!... @ Anony seems not to understand and agree to this so I want to see what and how others here also think about this ...

Whatever your stance and philosophical view, explicate and state your reasons why...
Re: What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? by tevinsolt: 6:36am On Dec 29, 2012
God is eternal that is, he is outside of space and time. with this he sees all that goes on in the universe
Re: What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? by greatgenius: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
^^^ some of you seems to have repeated passed down answers for everything without really understanding what it means or saying and yet call it logical reasoning ... This is one of the reasons for the creation of this thread...

what is really your point.. what does eternal got to do with the question?

There are a few errors in your post..
1.being Eternal does not equal or make you omnipresent
2. If you believe God is everywhere and yet state that he is outside space and time THEN you are implying that God cannot be everywhere.
3. Seeing everything means that you have complete awareness..not the same as really BEING present everywhere...

And before you you reply I want you to think about the fact that being everywhere means that you are no-where in particular...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? by OmoTier1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
@OP,
God is everywhere, but the manifested presence of God is NOT everywhere.
Re: What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1: @OP,
God is everywhere, but the manifested presence of God is NOT everywhere.

greatgenius:

There are a few errors in your post..

2. If you believe God is everywhere and yet state that he is outside space and time THEN you are implying that God cannot be everywhere.

3.Seeing everything means that you have complete awareness..not the same as really BEING present everywhere..

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? by greatgenius: 2:25am On Dec 30, 2012
lol @ DoubleDx

1 Like

Re: What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2012
^lol, it seems he doesnt understand the question. Same with those guys on the other thread. I'm learning a lot from your write ups man, thats why I have been following quietly! It has to do with deep thinking...keep them coming....

I have some questions for you though, I will post them or pm you sometime next year when I'm free. Thanks so far...
Re: What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? by greatgenius: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
^^^yea i am realizing that most people here barely thinks about a question before answering... they have rehearsed answers in their unconscious mind they just spite out without looking at the question in depth..its almost like they are scared to think.. well if you dont and refuse to think someone else will for you and they will make a tool out of you..Their truth as well as their false will become yours...

there is a saying that goes " fools will be fools as certain as fate..men of wisdom make foos your tools. beacuse that and only that is the use of fools".... if everyone and all of us will start thinking there will be no need or use for religion, goverments,others having power over you, etc etc.. thinking is freedom.

p/s ask your questions whenever you are ready
Re: What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
That question does not exist. To ask that very question is an indication that the OP and the argumentators are using logical knowledge to research on a highly advanced concept. Its like using a gun to shoot at the Sun. God is totality of all that there is in all the multiverses. Since we are energy beings, we are a part of the whole, we are gods. So your question is logical and mental, but God Concept is beyond mind and mental realm, so you need a rather advanced tool than the mind, science and logic has their limitation, they cant explore beyond capacity of mind. God is too advance for the mind, its why I consider atheism a temporal stage in the journey to GOd Realization. Full stop!
Re: What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? by greatgenius: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
^^^^Dude you are trying too hard.. i am beginning to think you don't understand half of the stuff you say...

Go read @ Affiliate thread and the one I did with @ Reqginus ..
Cus if I pick the holes in your post right now you will start throwing tantrums
Re: What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
greatgenius: Dude you are trying too hard.. i am beginning to think you don't understand half of the stuff you say...

Go read @ Affiliate thread and the one I did with @ Reqginus ..
Cus if I pick the holes in your post right now you will start throwing tantrums

Why would recommend theories that I outgrow 10yrs ago to me. Those were theories I held strong before personal experiences and contacts with adepts existing in different dimensions. I have strong conviction that you have no experience of life outside the physical. There is a limit to what the brain can assimilate, until you cross the veil and experience life in different dimensions then things I say will make little or no meaning. But am sure in some years to come if you chose to grow spiritually and psychically, you will find these threads.
Re: What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? by greatgenius: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
Billyonaire:
Why would recommend theories that I outgrow 10yrs ago to me. Those were theories I held strong before personal experiences and contacts with adepts existing in different dimensions. I have strong conviction that you have no experience of life outside the physical. There is a limit to what the brain can assimilate, until you cross the veil and experience life in different dimensions then things I say will make little or no meaning. But am sure in some years to come if you chose to grow spiritually and psychically, you will find these threads.
what theories is he talking about ? I asked you to go read so you see how we got here... What is talking about light beings got to do with the topic ?

Oh and your brain is not your mind my friend .. like I said you don't seem to understand some of the things you say...
Re: What Do You Believe? Is GOD Everywhere Or Nowhere Or Both? by greatgenius: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
Billyonaire: That question does not exist. To ask that very question is an indication that the OP and the argumentators are using logical knowledge to research on a highly advanced concept..
saying a question doesnt exist means you dont have the answers... i tell you what every question has an answer...
Its like using a gun to shoot at the Sun.
irrelivant
God is totality of all that there is in all the multiverses. Since we are energy beings, we are a part of the whole, we are gods.
this was why i said you were trying too hard... if you had went to read the threads i recommmended you would have realized that i have said these things a gazillion times in so many different ways...that God is all there is. she is all that is..the everything and the nothing. the Iam and the Iam not. the light and the dark. the everywhere and no where. there is only one God that individuated into the many. only one of us here. etc etc saying it here have nothing to do with the question asked which you obviously have no answer to..
So your question is logical and mental, but God Concept is beyond mind and mental realm
God concept is not beyond the mind. it is jsut beyond YOUR understanding obviously.time to increase your awareness which you claim you have but you really dont,
so you need a rather advanced tool than the mind
there is nothing but the mind. all is mind.everythign is happening in the mind of God. the mind is the spiritual.. agian you need to increase your level of consciouness,
science and logic has their limitation, they cant explore beyond capacity of mind.
obviously you have a limited or no idea of what the mind is
God is too advance for the mind, its why I consider atheism a temporal stage in the journey to GOd Realization. Full stop!
lol God is not too advanced for the mind. and at bolded waht has atheism to do with the question again? ah i get it you think i am an atheist becusde i said if God is everyehre then he is nowhere? lol.. and yet he thinks he knows it all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Manmuswac? / Historical Giant Skeletons / Muslim Clergymen Begin Miracle Healing Crusades Like Their Christian Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.