Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Richard Dawkins Embarrasses Muslim Interviewer - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Richard Dawkins Embarrasses Muslim Interviewer (1209 Views)

Richard Dawkins Embarrasses Himself On Twitter With Muslim Comment / Dawkins Surprised Fans And Critics When He Admitted He Had Not Read The Quran / Richard Dawkins Makes Muslim Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Richard Dawkins Embarrasses Muslim Interviewer by Saluman(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Richard Dawkins Embarrasses Muslim Interviewer by vedaxcool(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2012
Pity can't. Watch the video, darn service providers! I guess it is the aljazeera interview? I watched part of the interview where he asked Dawkins, telling me that the universe pop out of nowhere simply sounds like a fairy tale to me why should I leave my beliefs for yours? And that to me represents the simple cruz of the matter, telling me something that sounds like tales of the ancient or a hunch does not gain my sympathy. And in the same video Dawkins said religion is here to stay, the interviewer then asked since you agree that religion is here stay aren't wasting wasting your time on mission against religion?

Dawkins: I won't want to believe I am wasting my time!

Truly all atheist cries against religion is like a waste of time!
Re: Richard Dawkins Embarrasses Muslim Interviewer by Saluman(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
vedaxcool: Pity can't. Watch the video, darn service providers! I guess it is the aljazeera interview? I watched part of the interview where he asked Dawkins, telling me that the universe pop out of nowhere simply sounds like a fairy tale to me why should I leave my beliefs for yours? And that to me represents the simple cruz of the matter, telling me something that sounds like tales of the ancient or a hunch does not gain my sympathy. And in the same video Dawkins said religion is here to stay, the interviewer then asked since you agree that religion is here stay aren't wasting wasting your time on mission against religion?

Dawkins: I won't want to believe I am wasting my time!

Truly all atheist cries against religion is like a waste of time!

Try and watch the video cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hijra / Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah / The beautiful Fruits Of Islamic Missions In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.