Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Hijra - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hijra (1211 Views)

Muslims Celebrate New Year 1433 After Hijra / Happy New Year (hijra) / Hijra Greetings To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hijra by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 18, 2014
Asalamu Alaykum,please my dear sisters and brothers in Islam,am planning on making Hijra,please could you suggest any muslim land to go and live,a sharia led land,without church, and non indigene friendly,thank you.
Re: Hijra by tpia1: 4:25am On Jul 18, 2014
northern nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Hijra by Empiree: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2014
Be patient
Re: Hijra by maclatunji: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2014
Qatar, UAE, Brunei just jump out of my head. grin grin grin grin

Moving is not beans O. Think about it very well...
Re: Hijra by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 19, 2014
wHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT bRUNEIL THAT IT JUMPS FROM YOUR HEAD.Those places you mention Asabiyya reign,am not a fan of them,eventhough they are world richest.
maclatunji: Qatar, UAE, Brunei just jump out of my head. grin grin grin grin

Re: Hijra by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 19, 2014
Why do you say moving is not beans?why do you people accept one part and leave other parts?
maclatunji: Qatar, UAE, Brunei just jump out of my head. grin grin grin grin

Re: Hijra by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 19, 2014
YYes Brother am patient insha Allah.
Empiree: Be patient
Re: Hijra by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Thanks Tpia,its the best i just need information.
tpia1: northern nigeria?
Re: Hijra by maclatunji: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2014
uplawal: Why do you say moving is not beans?why do you people accept one part and leave other parts?

Moving is never easy. You have to think about family, work, accommodation etc. If you do not like the countries I have listed, you can try Iran, Lebanon or Bahrain.
Re: Hijra by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2014
uplawal: Asalamu Alaykum,please my dear sisters and brothers in Islam,am planning on making Hijra,please could you suggest any muslim land to go and live,a sharia led land,without church, and non indigene friendly,thank you.

Without any church? Are you serious about this?

Even the prophet didn't make that a criteria for deciding where to stay sad
Re: Hijra by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Theres no church in makkah.
fellis:

Without any church? Are you serious about this?

Even the prophet didn't make that a criteria for deciding where to stay sad
Re: Hijra by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
uplawal: Theres no church in makkah.

Alright.
Re: Hijra by LagosShia: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
uplawal: Asalamu Alaykum,please my dear sisters and brothers in Islam,am planning on making Hijra,please could you suggest any muslim land to go and live,a sharia led land,without church, and non indigene friendly,thank you.

Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh.

Ramadan Kareem dear sister.

i would to let you know that Islam has never been a religion of intolerance, bitterness, isolation and hatred. look at these beautiful ayahs:

"And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed - all of them entirely. Then, [O Muhammad], would you compel the people in order that they become believers?" (10:99)

so please i do not see how in the name of Islam you want to oppose living alongside other religions when it clear that Allah (swt) Himself has allowed mankind the choice to believe or disbelieve, and He has allowed mankind to choose without compulsion. "there is no compulsion in religion" (2:256). "let those who will believe and let those who will disbelieve" (18:29). "Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion." (109:6).

furthermore, the Holy Quran does recognize churches and synagogues as places where the name of Allah (swt) is recited/remembered:

"Permission [to fight] has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory.[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might." (22:39-40)

3 Likes

Re: Hijra by tpia1: 4:30am On Jul 20, 2014
uplawal: Thanks Tpia,its the best i just need information.

if your reason is because "you heard" some things you dont like, i'm sure you know better than that.
Re: Hijra by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dnt get you.
tpia1:

if your reason is because "you heard" some things you dont like, i'm sure you know better than that.

(1) (Reply)

2009 Id El Kabir Dates / Richard Dawkins Embarrasses Muslim Interviewer / Violence: The Last Resort In Islam For The Physical Defence Of Muslim Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.