Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

All Software Related Problems - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / All Software Related Problems (1495 Views)

Instant And Permanent Cure For Your Health Related Problems / We Can Help You Solve Any Computer Related Problems / Post Ur Laptop Hardware Or Software Related Issues Right Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Software Related Problems by Chikebrain: 6:13am On Dec 29, 2012
THIS THREAD WAS CREATED SOLELY TO HELP NAIRALAND PEEPS WITH ANY SOFTWARE PROBLEM. BE SURE THAT ALL YOUR SOFTWARE PROBLEM WILL BE HANDLED WITH UTMOST RESPONSE AND SOLUTION FROM ME OR OTHER NAIRALAND GURUS.
YOU COULD FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @CHIKEBRAIN
THANKS
Re: All Software Related Problems by Maleeq(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
For easy referencing/indexing, threads should be created for specific (and individual) problems. This aids others who may have same or similar errors to find the threads by its heading than having to scroll to through pages of a single thread searching...

1 Like

Re: All Software Related Problems by PETIT50LIVEFR: 1:09am On Apr 13, 2013
I need activation key for microsoft office professionnel plus 2010
Re: All Software Related Problems by Justhil(m): 4:27am On Apr 13, 2013
please somebody help me...my mtn huawei e156G modem just stopped working. i was using it to browse last night, all of a sudden it disconnected and d light stopped blinking. now, i removed it and reinserted it but the light wouldnt show. i tried it in a friend's pc, the same persisted. please if any1 has a suggestion, please let me have them, thank you!
Re: All Software Related Problems by kinggenesis(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Hey nairalanderz........ I installed
AVG Anti virus on my
system......... I want to remove it
now but the thing refused to
uninstall....... what could be the
possible problem and
solution? I'm using Toshiba
Satellite with window7
ultimate.
Re: All Software Related Problems by Chikebrain: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
PETIT50@LIVE.FR:
I need activation key for microsoft office professionnel plus 2010
Mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com
This cant be given here
Re: All Software Related Problems by Chikebrain: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
kinggenesis: Hey nairalanderz........ I installed
AVG Anti virus on my
system......... I want to remove it
now but the thing refused to
uninstall....... what could be the
possible problem and
solution? I'm using Toshiba
Satellite with window7
ultimate.
Use an uninstaller, if preferable you can use Your Uninstaller
Thanks
Re: All Software Related Problems by Slim101(m): 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls do you have an idea of how I can fix a brand new BB Playbook that just hung on update screen? Even if it switches off, it goes back to same screen whenever it's switched back on. I have tried the hard- reset (power button + volume -,+) but it still doesn't work. Thanks for your anticipated reply.
Re: All Software Related Problems by burkutu: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
Nairaland refuse to load/open on firefox on my lappy.to view nairaland i have to use explorer.is there anyway i can fix this wahala? Thanks
Re: All Software Related Problems by Chikebrain: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
burkutu: Nairaland refuse to load/open on firefox on my lappy.to view nairaland i have to use explorer.is there anyway i can fix this wahala? Thanks
Uninstall and re-install the updated version of firefox, you can get that from filehippo.com.
Thanks
Re: All Software Related Problems by ZEALMAN(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
Goood job In here!!!!! Contributing soonest
Re: All Software Related Problems by burkutu: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
Chikebrain:
Uninstall and re-install the updated version of firefox, you can get that from filehippo.com.
Thanks
thanks.i hope it won't affect my settings n bookmarks
Re: All Software Related Problems by ZEALMAN(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2013
burkutu:
thanks.i hope it won't affect my settings n bookmarks

There is no need of uninstalling that, just get the the updated version then instaall straight, or get ur self chROme,, then enjoi the wonderfull world
Re: All Software Related Problems by burkutu: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2013
ZEALMAN:

There is no need of uninstalling that, just get the the updated version then instaall straight, or get ur self chROme,, then enjoi the wonderfull world

i ve chrome.but i prefer firefox my broda. Matter of fact,i switched to firefox from chrome

(1) (Reply)

Guest User Account On My Laptop Does Not Have Access To Network/internet. Denied / Tecno Phantom Pad Vs Bryte Tablet.......which Is Better? / Need To Replace My Laptop Broken Screen, Any Repairer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.