Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents (15118 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) / Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by trendystuf(f): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2012
Genevieve Nnaji posted the picture of her parents together marking their wedding anniversary. The actress posted the picture on the internet informing her fans that on December 27, over three decades, Mr and Mrs Nnaji got married. Happy Anniversary to the couple!

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/photo-of-genevieve-nnajis-parents.html

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Akshow: 7:03am On Dec 29, 2012
lucky parents. How proud they must be of her.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by brixton: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2012
They are cute and I see catholic faithfulnes in them. God bless d Nnaji fam

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by onatisi(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2012
grin another potential front page story
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Emoticon: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2012
^ Am tellin u.
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by finsulyman: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2012
nairaland vs naijapals

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by shamama: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2012
Good for them
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Engineer1985(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2012
She looks like the mum
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by HyconBc: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2012
They look like both of them are not on good rapport judging by the pix

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2012
Lol @ grandpas belle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by sharubutu(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2012
How come couple that have been married 4 just over 3 decades are looking this old. Her father looks like someone in his late 70s or early 80s. abi dem no marry on time? Congrats to them all d same.
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by SamConquer(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2012
Ok..
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2012
Their body language doesnt say its Happy Anniversary, seems they are reminded of it, but congrats to them.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by moneyhungry(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2012
front page?
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by ruteeb: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2012
wch 1 dem con dey luk lyk say person die....... der posture tire me sef, shey na because dem don marry 4 3 decades dem no fit snap beta pix, anyways jst passin byy
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Boi2man(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2012
Hycon Bc: They look like both of them are not on good rapport judging by the pix
ruteeb: wch 1 dem con dey luk lyk say person die....... der posture tire me sef, shey na because dem don marry 4 3 decades dem no fit snap beta pix, anyways jst passin byy
Hycon Bc: They look like both of them are not on good rapport judging by the pix
u go fear 3d cartoon nw hahhahhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Angel778(f): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2012
i just observ dat too. Couple celebratng their marriage anniversity are suppose to seat together, i mean show some love. Bt dis ones just sat separately as if they are quarreling.
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2012
Wedding anniversary or divorce court?

Doesn't look happy undecided
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2012
Where did she get her good looks

Ready to be abused......
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2012
Baba Nnaji looks oppressed. grin they wouldn't even allow the old man choose his sweater. Women!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Tobbylobar(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2012
Na genny cause all dis wu want sit with u sef........ undecidedNa genny cause all dis wu want sit with u sef........
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by iyke648(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2012
Genny u no try at all. I hope u hav 20 million naira in ur account wen dem kidnap ur parent. Why must u post ur parent pix on net? Abi u don forget wetin hapen to mama Iweala and Nkiru Silvanus 4 diz kontry?SMH

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Mbuko91(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2012
Angel_777: i just observ dat too. Couple celebratng their marriage anniversity are suppose to seat together, i mean show some love. Bt dis ones just sat separately as if they are quarreling.
na real anniversity º°˚

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Chinwem(f): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2012
The mother looks tough, like she wouldn't have taken it easy with her in those days when she had her baby sans wedlock..........'just sayin'................don't know her but she might be nicer than she looks
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2012
iyke648: Genny u no try at all. I hope u hav 20 million naira in ur account wen dem kidnap ur parent. Why must u post ur parent pix on net? Abi u don forget wetin hapen to mama Iweala and Nkiru Silvanus 4 diz kontry?SMH

You've just said my mind
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by BTT(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2012
They are not Happy's parents.

They are her Uncle and Aunt who sent her back to the village from New Bussa (Kainji) when they were set to travel to the USA in (I think) 1990.

I know because we were family friends. The aunt taught in the same school with mum. The uncle was in 'NEPA' and in their quarters (Senior Camp) with my uncle.

I am happy for her. She is a rare success story. I watched her rattle on on CNN 'African Voices' the other day and I couldnt stop the tears welling in my eyes. She has made humble beginnings proud.
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Where did she get her good looks

Ready to be abused......

I was wondering the same. See as they dey frown sef. Lol.
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Troll: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
Who Force Pale Wear Sweater!? grin Mama Genny Looks Like Complete Action Woman. One That Is Ready To Beat The Old Man Up If Him Bleep Up (Yes It Happens) tongue
See As The Man Sit Down Gentle. Pale No Want Him Wife Wahala grin grin grin

...Come To Think Of It, Is Genny Married? Or She's Still Searching For A Gentle Man Like Her Papa? Boys Of Nowadays Eye Dey Shook O. Dem Ready To Beat You On Top Your Money. I Wish Her The Best Sha.
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by pinky21(f): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHaahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahhahha
Re: Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents by Pain(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
This picture looks so artificial. It's as if they were invited over to the office of the actress for a quick shot at the visitors ante room and quickly bundled back home to the villa! It also appears as if her chief make up artist was also on ground to provide the costumes and quick make up. If you doubt it please look at how uncomfortable her Pupsie looks in that Top and how the Handbag sits on her Mumsie's Leg!

Welcome to NollyWood

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Foundation Set To Be Launched / Watch Video Of Leaked Tapes Of All Nigerian Celebrities / Bad Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.