Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards (15110 Views)

Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) / Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by gistyinka(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
Kora awards for 2012 was to held in Ivory Coast city Abidjan on Saturday 29 DEC 2012,but was shifted to 31 DEC 2012 because of the quest host of the day American multiple Grammy awards winner Chris Brown miss his flight but later the organizer of the award come out say that the event was shifted because of heavy rain and other logistical hiccups were behind the postponement.Kora awards in African can be describe as American Grammy award,the award was to recognize African musician in the sub Sahara continent of African. But this year edition will be outstanding because American multiple Grammy awards winner Chris Brown has landed in the economic capital city of Ivory Coast(Abidjan)alongside with another American multiple Grammy awards winner Rihanna,Rihanna was hail from Barbados,was by his side, wearing dark glasses.

This year edition will make history in history of Kora awards because of the two biggest artist in the game has storm to perform along side each other on stage, more artist that will billed the event is Nigerian duo P-Square, winner of the last top Kora prize in Burkina Faso capital Ouagadougou in 2010, will also take part in that event.

http://www.gistyinka.com/2012/12/chris-brown-and-rihanna-storm-abidjan.html

Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
The English is poor

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by vanstanzy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Did some1 say "illuminati connection"? grin grin grin Guyz, get a load of this... this write-up is CHICKEN ENGLISH NOT PIGEON ENGLISH. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Eneze1(f): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
9jacrip: The English is poor

Very poor
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Emmy9ite(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
Good for them. The article lacks vitamins and minerals.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Eneze1:

Very poor

unbelievably poor.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by allout: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Riri's not looking her best in these pics . . .
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by cnwamo(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
Prof Corruption:

unbelievably poor.

Incredibly Poor
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Booty4meTM: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
what are they doing in abidjan?
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by kenlash: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Prof Corruption:

unbelievably poor.
unrealistically poor
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by ojoawo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
Chaiiiiii

The gbagauns sef go win award, I swear
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by chymystique(f): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Pls Wats D full Meaning of "KORA" Award??
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Mayowura: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
Booty4me™:
i think maybe they went to price china phone, or indomie.
See what the poster wrote nah! KORA AWARDS. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Mayowura: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Booty4me™:
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by sexysunnyb(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Later they will say the guy damaged her face with heavy blow
Ladies, Girls, women, una no dey hear word grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Riri And Breezy. smiley
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by pitoski(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Below is my version of GistYinka's early post:

Kora awards for the year 2012 which is to be held in Ivory Coast city, Abidjan, on Saturday 29 DEC 2012, was postponed to 31 DEC 2012 because the major guest of the day, American multiple Grammy awards winner, Chris Brown missed his flight.

But later, the organizer of the award declared that the event was postponed due to heavy rainfall and other logistical hiccups.

Kora award in Africa can be described as Grammy award of America. the major aim of the award is to recognize African musicians in the sub Saharan continent of African.

This year’s edition is deemed to be outstanding because of the expected presence of American multiple awards Grammy winner, Chris Brown .

Chris Brown, along with his girlfriend, Rihanna, have already arrived in Abidjan, the capital city of Ivory Coast. Rihanna is also another Grammy award winner. Rihanna was seen with some dark glasses.

Chris Brown is expected to perform along with Rihanna. Psquare of Nigeria were also billed to perform at this year’s edition.

I hope my Translation is not that too bad. Any correction(s) is/are welcomed.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
I heard they're also getting paid $10 million to sing at a private party for an African billionaire in Ivory Coast as well...

African money!! grin
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Booty4me™:

ermmm...it is explained why in the report lol. grin
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Young Black People in Love....ahh it's a beautiful thing
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Redmosquito(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Laughably poor.
Only one person could have come up with such poverty of words!
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Just have patience and read through the words

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Mayowura: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
seedord247:

Bross the sky is too big millions of bird to fly.... Have it in mind that, this forum is not limited to Nigerians alone.

If you are not interested some else maybe. shocked
oga mi! I said READERS,NIGERIANS OR YOUTH OUT THERE. Dont be in hurry when reading or posting.
Thanks & HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE TO YOU ALL.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by huninaija(f): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx: I heard they're also getting paid $10 million to sing at a private party for an African billionaire in Ivory Coast as well...

African money!! grin

Please tell me you're lying? shocked later they'll say africans are poor... Choi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents / Olajumoke Orisaguna Foundation Set To Be Launched / Bad Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.