Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Have You Set New Year Resolution? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Set New Year Resolution? (438 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Did You Achieve The Goals That You Set In 2014?? / 6 Steps To Achieving Greatness In Anything You Set To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Set New Year Resolution? by RichEstate(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2012
Great people, though i'm of the opinion that many of us would still achieve successes in the little time remaining this year but next year must not be joked with. It should be a year that will liberate you. It all borne on SACRIFICE. How much are you willing to pay? You want to lose weight? Pay sacrifice of regular exercise. You want to get promotion as an employee, take professional exams and solve more problem for your organisation. You want to start a business, save some percentage of your present income. Please try to make it a game by documenting what you want to achieve in hierarchy order. Work towards the achievement and 2013 would be the best year you had ever lived... Now your success comes (NYSC).

(1) (Reply)

They Will Never Follow You Across / Pls Help Some One ,what Is The Three Inportant Things In Life? / Sensitive Issues..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.