Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Doubt If Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Can Get The Mind To Wear This???? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Doubt If Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Can Get The Mind To Wear This???? (3204 Views)

Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) / Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Doubt If Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Can Get The Mind To Wear This???? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2012
Is this part of new trend or psychopathic trendinq of showing. Off what your mama gave you among ladies? Or have common morla being thrown outta the window? Hmm
Though I doubt they are nigerians,prolly Ghananian women judging by their almost unclad movies

Re: I Doubt If Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Can Get The Mind To Wear This???? by Frostyzone(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2012
They don't even have the necessary figure to pull it off. The one in the middle is just awful.
Anyways, that's what fashion has transformed into, nowadays.

1 Like

Re: I Doubt If Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Can Get The Mind To Wear This???? by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
Nigerian gals,they are wearin rope pants,dis one na small thing naw.

1 Like

Re: I Doubt If Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Can Get The Mind To Wear This???? by mizzochocinco: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
A learner sew those pieces of cloth those women mistook for dresses
Re: I Doubt If Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Can Get The Mind To Wear This???? by razznaija(f): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
They don't look like Nigerians, maybe Congolese but not Nigerians.
Re: I Doubt If Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Can Get The Mind To Wear This???? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
razznaija: They don't look like Nigerians, maybe Congolese but not Nigerians.

Somehow my dear, was thinking along that line
Re: I Doubt If Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Can Get The Mind To Wear This???? by Duduconfirm: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2012
Beautiful pieces of rags
Re: I Doubt If Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Can Get The Mind To Wear This???? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2012
Duduconfirm: Beautiful pieces of rags
you can say that aqain,i tire ooo

(1) (Reply)

Enter NOW! For Your Audemars Piguet Luxury Watches (2years Warranty) / We Sell Very Affordable Quality Wristwatches And Bracelets / My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.