Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. (21612 Views)

Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Diamond Bank Sacks over 1000 Staffs / Fidelity Bank Sacks Over 500 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by babestella: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2012
This is to all recently sacked Fidelity staffs, please take heart, and prepare to start something new in 2013, this is an opportunity for you to jump start your ideas. Fidelity have sacked you, but they can stop your moving forward. The sack is not the end of the road or life. Pray and plan well, and soon the bank will beg you to be their customer.

It is quite a sad news to end 2012. I don't know why they had to give people sad news during a season of rejoicing. Our leaders and managers are just the same. Early this year, the best new year gift from the government was an increase in fuel pump price, now our managers in the corporate world have followed the trend.

Well, I wish you well, and may God guide you all into your glorious future in 2013.

9 Likes

Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2012
Sorry eh, take heart,.... "The storm is nt as bad as it seems",...

2 Likes

Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by topman4(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2012
God help us....
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by Frank3n2(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2012
Na wha oo
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2012
Dis have gotten to a point where person need to buy gun begin shot wicked people for road. If na Egypt na dark smoke go full the sky. 40m unemployed plus dis one now is equals to wahala.

1 Like

Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2012
No job security anywhere.
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by Pdizzle(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2012
Notin can stop a willing heart, move on, work hard n pray hard. 2013 is urs
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2012
Dis country is obviously going down, they are lucky its not my brother dey killed during that subsidy protest. I swear to almighty God, Nigerian police no for get rest o.
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by Businesstools(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2012
This is not just the right time.May God take control.
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by dridowu: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2012
Well, use d little money u were able together to start a business of ur own, it might be small now but it will be bigger in da nearest future.
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by tainot2002(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2012
Job with no security,at the end this is what you get!SMH!
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by fittty(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2012
Mtschewww abeg!!! When you were given the job it clearly stated "CONTRACT" and now u expect to stay there for ever. Abeg.

4 Likes

Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by SirMethod: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2012
Sorry Fidels, ur sack shall bring sacks of success to u in Jesus Name.
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by ejifranks(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2012
mtcheww to the Glorified Prison-yard .....Never Relent , Look inside of you and you may find Hidden Potentials and talents that would put food on your table and big dough to your pockets... nothing spoil...(i have being there before, had to resign from DB and i have no regrets whatsoever)

2 Likes

Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by Libkid(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2012
God help u guys.may dis sacking be sum sort of blessing in disguise 4 u.when one door closes anoda opens.
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by trisurface: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2012
There is no good time to sack anyone.
Similarly, only compassionate reason should delay a sack.
Some of them will thank the bank later.
Some will be bitter for life.
Cest la vie

7 Likes

Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by VirginFinder: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2012
I sincerely hope and pray my manager uncle wasn't affected.
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by ochallo: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2012
i remember when i was sacked in 2009, i was processing to go to fidelity bank until someone advised me to leave the banking sector completely and focus on making myself a better person. Maybe i would have been sacked again now, and this time would definately be worse because, now family would be involved.

May God help the sacked.

3 Likes

Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2012
Fidelity Bank? Is that a financial institution or a modern Esusu and Loan Shark Office in disguise?
I dont even know how theyve lasted this long with little or no-publicity. To me, they are another Diamond Bank.
Its funny how some businesses operate. They are not doing fine, and they arent making any concerted effort to change. Anyways, SLS and AMCON will keep pumping tax payers funds into them as long as they get to keep some ownership percentage. Talk of a typical Nigerian Bank.
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by ochallo: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2012
ejifranks: mtcheww to the Glorified Prison-yard .....Never Relent , Look inside of you and you may find Hidden Potentials and talents that would put food on your table and big dough to your pockets... nothing spoil...(i have being there before, had to resign from DB and i have no regrets whatsoever)

Resignation should never be compared to sack, when i was sacked i was planning on resigning within the next 9 months but the sack still hit me like a bag of concrete. it is never the same.

1 Like

Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by ochallo: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2012
dridowu: Well, use d little money u were able together to start a business of ur own, it might be small now but it will be bigger in da nearest future.

truth is 90% have no little business capital money, and what they would be paid would only feed them for a couple of months. Most low cadre bankers dont have stacks stored anyway, most are servicing loans for the tokunbo cars they bought and so many other things .
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by Dmantle: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2012
GOD WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER JOB.
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by Chokolee(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2012
fittty: Mtschewww abeg!!! When you were given the job it clearly stated "CONTRACT" and now u expect to stay there for ever. Abeg.
Hey miss!! What are you talking about? Do you know the concept of contract there talking about? This is breach of contract!! A contract usually have a speculated terminating end and usually known! Not an abrupt nansense like this!
#To all who lost their jobs, better days ahead..

4 Likes

Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2012
babestella: Fidelity have sacked you, but they can stop your moving forward.
OP, please what do you mean by this statement above Was that a typo or you are adding salt to injury
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by onechance(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2012
To all those who gave encouraging advices God bless you and those who with their heart of stone criticize those who were sack I reserve my comment for you
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by sexiestharam(f): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2012
OmolodMilkman93: Sorry eh, take heart,.... "The storm is nt as bad as it seems",...
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by sexiestharam(f): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2012
Ok
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by ejifranks(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2012
ochallo:

Resignation should never be compared to sack, when i was sacked i was planning on resigning within the next 9 months but the sack still hit me like a bag of concrete. it is never the same.
You are right though but anyway life has to go on. the worst any of them can do now is to relent!!!!
Re: To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. by Ibadiarann(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2012
cryToo too bad. It is well with them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What She Said: I Was Ambitious Out Of Spite For My Classmates / My Story As An Underemployed Graduate In Lagos / Can An Art Student With D7 In Maths Be Admitted Into Any Nigerian Uni/poly Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.