Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Hoping For The Best. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hoping For The Best. (741 Views)

Nigerian Online Grocery Startup Value4naira.com Hoping To Survive / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoping For The Best. by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2012
I ave a baby for this guy,and for 2yrs now we have not beem together,is not that he is far from me,is just a matter of 6hrs journey we can be together.He just stop calling and picking my calls.He doesn't even ask of his baby unlike he is use to,a baby who is barely just 5months.How on earth will a manbe dis carlos to his child.Just wandern even if the mother doesn't mean anything to u but wat abt the innocent child which u brougt in to the world.If I cause him now,it will be dat the woman has a wicked heart,I gv birth to this child n harsh conditions,u know what I mean and till now u are not happy to be a father wen people r crying to God for children.Am just been patient,and at the same thinkn how diff it is to forgive such a person.Only God cam help me.
Re: Hoping For The Best. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
Focus on raising your child without him since he is not intrested in being a dad.Seek for ways to improve ur self and ur finance.Don't go crawling and begging him to be a dad but be the man that he can't be.Most importantly,bend your knees in prayers and ask God to strengthen and direct u(if u are a believer).Carry ur plight with grace,there is no suffering u ll go through that has not been conquered by someone else.Be a soldier and fight for ur survival and that of ur little darling.
Re: Hoping For The Best. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
Sorry for your predicament but you are at a huge disadvantage. He doesn't want you anymore and unfortunately it is not in many guys' nature to come and claim babies they had outside marriage when they no longer want to be with the mothers. Even contributing to raising the child is not something you can reasonably expect to happen. You could ask him sha to start sending you money for the upkeep of the child since it sounds like this is not something that will be easy for you to do on your own. Whether he will do so or not is another matter. You may consider going to see him so you can get the answers/closure you seek face to face. Prepare for it to be heart wrenching. But really, your next step though should be concretely planning for your life and that of your baby without this guy in it. Good luck to you.

Also, ever heard of birth control/condoms? Please avail yourself of these resources in the future.
Re: Hoping For The Best. by Smuthx(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
Everyone has a cross to carry and burdens to bear. Carry yours. In the future, use preventive measures like birth control..... and dont fall for every "I love you, I like you to be my wife" talk from guys because we guys can lie through the teeth to get what we want and continue enjoying it
Re: Hoping For The Best. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
Well tanks guys,we all face spiritual battle ave already made up my mind on what to do.The God I serve will see me tru,aldo it mite not be easy buh I will mk it tru,cos am not easly controlled by men and what dey say am not n for anything dat goes am somone wit ego nd nids to protect my name.Good name is better dan Gold.
Re: Hoping For The Best. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1120605/nlove-ex-bestfrien

The truth is that you went after your ex- best friend. Wrong move I tell you!

Noticed I said YOU because based on your previous post you stated it happened to your friend.

Anyway, the deed has been done, try and get over THEM( your ex and his best friend) and focus on yourself and baby.

Wish you the best
Re: Hoping For The Best. by donchris369: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
^
Re: Hoping For The Best. by donchris369: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hey madam dont mind the people here giving you advise to go and meet the guy oo, especially if the guy is yoruba. He might end up up pouring you acid to eliminate you (Go forbid). It is inherent in them that when they have a baby out of wedluck and they cant take care of the baby the resort to dubiuos means to eliminate the mother.

My advise: be prayerfull and try to work hard to see that you take care of your baby. God will help you dear.
Re: Hoping For The Best. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
Vikin: https://www.nairaland.com/1120605/nlove-ex-bestfrien

The truth is that you went after your ex- best friend. Wrong move I tell you!

Noticed I said YOU because based on your previous post you stated it happened to your friend.

Anyway, the deed has been done, try and get over THEM( your ex and his best friend) and focus on yourself and baby.

Wish you the best

What is ur problem?SMH read the topics well.
Re: Hoping For The Best. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
Former post

ucgirl: Pls ur candid advice is needed here.A friend of mine have put to bed a baby boy for her exboyfriend bestfriend whom she meant and fell in love with.But right now the guy hasn't shown up to do the necessary things that he is meant to do after promising her marriage to take them along with him,the baby is now 5months and her people are worried becos he has not shown up.Aldo he came and showed interest,buh rigth now she is down as her people are treating to deal with him if he eventually shows up maybe because of the baby.What will she do and she is seriously in love with him,esp now that that she has a baby for him after all they been tru.She went tru the stress of 9mnths witou the father present Cos he had no money to do anything den.Buh rite now he is ok and she is confused y he hadn't shown up.Please Good parents should comment on this let's save this girl cos she has been tru a lot.

New post
ucgirl: I ave a baby for this guy,and for 2yrs now we have not beem together,is not that he is far from me,is just a matter of 6hrs journey we can be together.He just stop calling and picking my calls.He doesn't even ask of his baby unlike he is use to,a baby who is barely just 5months.How on earth will a manbe dis carlos to his child.Just wandern even if the mother doesn't mean anything to u but wat abt the innocent child which u brougt in to the world.If I cause him now,it will be dat the woman has a wicked heart,I gv birth to this child n harsh conditions,u know what I mean and till now u are not happy to be a father wen people r crying to God for children.Am just been patient,and at the same thinkn how diff it is to forgive such a person.Only God cam help me.

My dear, nothing is wrong with me o, just pregnancy hormone. You and your friend happen to have a 5 month old baby! Maybe my eyes are not cleared enough! Someone should help out, if not apologies .

Just like I said, get a good source of income and move on, you can do it! Just love your baby, that's all the baby needs.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Hoping For The Best. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
Vikin:
Former post

New post

My dear, nothing is wrong with me o, just pregnancy hormone. You and your friend happen to have a 5 month old baby! Maybe my eyes are not cleared enough! Someone should help out, if not apologies .

Just like I said, get a good source of income and move on, you can do it! Just love your baby, that's all the baby needs.

All the best

Still on dat matter.

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You / A 29-year-old Is About To Become Youngest Grandfather / Grandma Gives Birth To Twin Granddaughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.