Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Nollywood Upcoming Producer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Upcoming Producer (790 Views)

Nollywood Film Producer Ifeanyi Udokwu Is Dead / 2011 - Nollywood Upcoming Releases! / 2010- Nollywood Upcoming Releases! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Upcoming Producer by naijacgi: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2012
bein in the field for quite some time now, i have come to realize the stands in our film makings. although many nigerians have cried out loud in respect of the development needed in the industies. while many producers lack the strenth, others luck the ideas.

looking on the other side, i know few of the upcoming producers destined to light the industry. as this hand full of indivividuals continiously gear up efforts, i very much belive we are soon to take the lead in future of film making. producers like obi emeloye, fiery obase, and johnson rapon has light out the dark side of nollywood. now we awaits a deep impact crash of matalic appluas on their efforts.
Re: Nollywood Upcoming Producer by dgenius2005: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
Talking about those producers, do you have any link to them?
Re: Nollywood Upcoming Producer by ekwurekwu(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
naijacgi: bein in the field for quite some time now, i have come to realize the stands in our film makings. although many nigerians have cried out loud in respect of the development needed in the industies. while many producers lack the strenth, others luck the ideas.

looking on the other side, i know few of the upcoming producers destined to light the industry. as this hand full of indivividuals continiously gear up efforts, i very much belive we are soon to take the lead in future of film making. producers like obi emeloye, fiery obase, and johnson rapon has light out the dark side of nollywood. now we awaits a deep impact crash of matalic appluas on their efforts.

You got it bro. We will together.
Re: Nollywood Upcoming Producer by gooddeeds(m): 1:03am On Jan 02, 2013
naijacgi: bein in the field for quite some time now, i have come to realize the stands in our film makings. although many nigerians have cried out loud in respect of the development needed in the industies. while many producers lack the strenth, others luck the ideas.

Can't really grab wat dis guy is talkin about.
Re: Nollywood Upcoming Producer by naijacgi: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2013
yep, its easy to find them. just type Last flight and street hood ent. of FACEBOOK, u can find any one online this days. you can even watch few of thier reels on line.
Re: Nollywood Upcoming Producer by naijacgi: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2013
gooddeeds:

Can't really grab wat dis guy is talkin about.

its clear and simple, i talking about the creep walking of the nollywood film tech. if ur good in watch both nolly and holywood finds, u' ll find its like eating local and foreigh rice. these guys are taking serious step into graphicz filming. not just any kind rather, but atlist sometime to right home about. lik it or not, the need for 3D films and ghrapics engineers is real goin to scrap rusts off nollywood. this guys i mention are gearing to bring nigerian 70years dream this soonest. if only u knee others
, pls dont hesitate to post thier names too.

(1) (Reply)

Details And Recommendations: Nigerian Cinema Guide (19.04.2013 – 25.04.2013) / What Is The Essence Of Watching BBA??? / Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.