Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! (773 Views)

If You Didn't Watch This Movies It's Time To Call Me Brother. / “A Time To Kill” - Mike Godson Releases On Set Pictures Of New Action Movie / Its Time To Vote Out That B1tch Beverly Osu Out Of The House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by onila(f): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
I JUST CANT STAND SLUTS!!!

A DISGRACE 2 OUR COUNTRY, NIGERIA!
Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by onila(f): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by Enegod(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
kettle calling pot black..*walks out of thread quietly*

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by IAMBREEZY: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Jobless gurl mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by mosunade(f): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
na your p..u..s..s..y dem put Angelo d..i..c..k?

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
We should stop deceiving ourselves, those 2 are on their way to winning the game show.

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by PBeni(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
This lady at it again. What ever Beverly does is none of your business!

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
The last time I checked,you can only vote someone to stay and there's no button for 'vote out' so how do u intend to vote her out.....

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by NEROSKY(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2013
ONILA Shut up...... Jealousy go kill you
Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by born2boink(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2013
This onila girl has nothing reasonable in brain to think, she must be between 14 to 16 yrs old, Berverly osu here and there. Onila rise up and think better, if you are frustrated, why not bring your pussy to my home, I will accommodate you, bang you everyday and give you 3 square meals. Infact I can let you live with me for a year provided you are beautiful with clean pussy
Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by Nomski0(f): 6:38am On Aug 06, 2013
Onila, do you watch the show sef. Do you know what really goes on between angelo and beverly or you're concluding based no a few tweets/facebook comments from people who watch the show from their microwave screen?
P.s, i hate to say this cause i really enjoy how free-spirited you are but i think you're getting really immature with every passing day. I think you're a cool girl but sometimes you've got to know when to lay off some things when you've got no idea about them.

P.s I know in the kind of world we live in, virginity is rare and you feel its okay to plaster it on you forehead but its just sick. I'm a virgin, and i very proud of it.....i know a lot of them, we discuss it among each other about how we're gonna wait for the right guy, we dont run to a public forum and announce it in every body's face. As first it was cool but lately, its just plain annoying and speaks volume about your immaturity. If you're a virgin its for yourself and its a personal decision, its for your future husband to know and not the whole nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by free2ryhme: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2013
immature post from an immature virgin with an immature thought
Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by Omobarca: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2013
embarassed well well well, so our sweet nomski is a virgin cool grin

where's adamskutty when he's needed
Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by philfearon(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2013
Every one can talk what they like in Nairaland...........But this Onila girl self! Hmmmmm......Why not continue on your nairaland virginity stunt and Free that Beverly girl....Hate it or love it,the underdog is on top,and she's gon' shine until the CHASE ends...........
Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by Teespice(f): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2013
Let him without sin be the first to cast a stone.

I am so frigging tired of your hypocrisy.

Err......go to south africa and bring her home since it is not possible to vote her out

SMH.
Re: Its Time To Vote Out Beverlyosu! by oshobar(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2013
Onila be thinking, "If I post a trending topic, I'll get traffic n hit frontpage "
Nairalanders be like, "S.T.F.U, you're frigging annoying"

Epic #SMH :/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's All Time Best Epic Movies / Season Film / Africamagic Igbo Launches TOMORROW On DSTV Ch 159

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.