Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! (8154 Views)

We Met On Bbm By Jide & Vivian / Hello Vivian / Where Is My Vivian Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by k2039: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
Eze Promoe:
www.nairaland.com/1145347/say-happy-celebration-dialect#13591994
Igbo man indeed.

[color=soyouquotedme]It never occured to you that one of my parents could be yoruba and the other igbo [/color]
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by vivianc(f): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
ItsModella: Happy Birthday Vivian, have fun wink wink

Thanks love.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
hbd, llnp knh to Vivian chinaza wink
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by vivianc(f): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
joeydozzy: hbd, llnp knh to Vivian chinaza wink

Thanks.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by slimchi2k2(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
chinaza chukwu azawo gi ekpere dika ahia gi si we di,happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 31, 2012
Happy birthday madam.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by ayobase(m): 2:34am On Dec 31, 2012
Just seeing this.
Wishing u more yrs ahead IJN.
May you never have the best yesterday.

But if I were your Mum, I would have rather applied mathematical method to the process....<3 or >3...either of the two would have been sweeter.... wink wink
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by IZUKWU(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2012
Happy birthday ,vivi
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by vivianc(f): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2012
IZUKWU: Happy birthday ,vivi
ayobase: Just seeing this.
Wishing u more yrs ahead IJN.
May you never have the best yesterday.

But if I were your Mum, I would have rather applied mathematical method to the process....<3 or >3...either of the two would have been sweeter.... wink wink
LastApostle: Happy birthday madam.
slimchi2k2: chinaza chukwu azawo gi ekpere dika ahia gi si we di,happy birthday

Thank you guys, may God bless you real good.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by cyril83(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
no biscuits, no soft drinks ....which kind birthday be diz anywayz HBD
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by lolaluv1(f): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
Belated but heartfelt bdae wishes, Vivi.

December pikin...I like that.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2013
Who's Chinaza abeg
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Vivian!!! Wipe my tears na! Pls cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
Vivian!!! Y? Who dis this to you? Talk to meeeeeeee!!!! Vivian!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Ariyke: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: Vivian!!! Y? Who dis this to you? Talk to meeeeeeee!!!! Vivian!!!
ID its ok pls crycrycry
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2013
vivianc: grin awwwwwww *hugs* thank you guys.
Dearie, so this is it? Nne, talk!!!!!!!! Say something!!!!! Ok, see I'm not crying, I'm waiting ok?
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2013
idowu hin don do naaaaa
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by pmc01(m): 12:49am On Nov 26, 2013
embarassedSo touching embarassed

Take heart ma'am. We all feel the pain, but God understands. May He console and comfort you and everyone concerned!
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2013
vivianc:

Thanks dear, you will live long too.
Viv, you should have said Amen to d damn prayer!!!! Arrrrggggh! See wot u doing to me.... Vivi, it's past 5 in the morning, i can't sleep!!!! All I have left is memories.... Oh ur smile, that killer smile... I'm staring @ ur dp o! Viv,I heard they taking your body to the village,Is it true? So just like dat you sleep you no gree wake? Mumu geh, na sleeping drug u use ni? Ok, for pupsi's sake, wake up! Shebi he's d reason you strive? Oya stand up joor! Vivian, stand up!!!!!!! cry cry cry
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Acidosis(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2013
acidosis™:
You forgot... Humble
Happy Birthday Vhinaza.... Have
fun, and live long, says acidosis

vivianc:

Thanks dear, you will live long too.
My God shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nah... its not possible..
The vivianChinaza I told to live long cannot go like that..

Never...

Jesus Christ!
shocked shocked shocked

I've been trying hard to ignore this jargon since yesterday... there are

Nope! This cant be true...

There are many vivian afterall
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by AbuMikey(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Viv, you should have said Amen to d damn prayer!!!! Arrrrggggh! See wot u doing to me.... Vivi, it's past 5 in the morning, i can't sleep!!!! All I have left is memories.... Oh ur smile, that killer smile... I'm staring @ ur dp o! Viv,I heard they've taking your body to the village? Is it true? So just like dat you sleep you no gree wake? Mumu geh, na sleeping drug u use ni? Ok, for pupsi's sake, wake up! Shebi he's d reason you strive? Oya stand up joor! Vivian, stand up!!!!!!! cry cry cry

I know how you feel,It’s part of God’s plan.Look at what you have to be thankful for or At least you have your other close friends....
She's in a better place where typhoid would worry her no more.

Aunty Idowu, remember this » All is well

Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Shugamania(f): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Viv, you should have said Amen to d damn prayer!!!! Arrrrggggh! See wot u doing to me.... Vivi, it's past 5 in the morning, i can't sleep!!!! All I have left is memories.... Oh ur smile, that killer smile... I'm staring @ ur dp o! Viv,I heard they've taking your body to the village? Is it true? So just like dat you sleep you no gree wake? Mumu geh, na sleeping drug u use ni? Ok, for pupsi's sake, wake up! Shebi he's d reason you strive? Oya stand up joor! Vivian, stand up!!!!!!! cry cry cry

Take things easy babes, be strong.
May God rest her soul.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2013
Acidosis:

My God shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nah... its not possible..
The vivianChinaza I told to live long cannot go like that..

Never...

Jesus Christ!
shocked shocked shocked

I've been trying hard to ignore this jargon since yesterday... there are

Nope! This cant be true...

There are many vivian afterall
She should have said Amen! cry cry
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I know how you feel,It’s part of God’s plan.Look at what you have to be thankful for or At least you have your other close friends....
She's in a better place where typhoid would worry her no more.

Aunty Idowu, remember this » All is well

Thanks baby!
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2013
Shugamania:

Take things easy babes, be strong.
May God rest her soul.
Sugar, I'm sorry... But,she should have said Amen! Now just like that, she's going down under @ 25? D next bday down under? God! To worsen matter, Viv u left on my mothers bday ya no? Thank u! Thank u!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Shugamania(f): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sugar, I'm sorry... But,she should have said Amen! Now just like that, she's going down under @ 25? D next bday down under? God! To worsen matter, Viv u left on my mothers bday ya no? Thank u! Thank u!!!

U're still in shock Id.. She's not 'going', she's actually gone.
I know it's hard, but don't give in to d pain. Grief is a terrible thing, sneaky as quicksand. Pls don't let it overwhelm u.
Get busy and keep ur mind occupied, accept she's gone first, then work towards moving forward. Move closer to her parents n siblings and do what u can for them, derive joy from the fact that u're making them happy, and keep memories of her close to ur heart.

May God strengthen you ma'am.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Truckpusher(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2013
Idowu, I'm so sorry that this is too hard for you to believe and accept that a good friend is gone forever
I wish i could do more to help ,but this is life for us as we all know it
Take heart and i truly sympathize with you because i feel your pains and anguish .......please just let go ,because someday we'll meet her to part no more. At least this is one hope we all can cling unto in times like this....TAKE HEART AND GOD BLESSINGS UPON YOUR HEAD.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2013
Shugamania:

U're still in shock Id.. She's not 'going', she's actually gone.
I know it's hard, but don't give in to d pain. Grief is a terrible thing, sneaky as quicksand. Pls don't let it overwhelm u.
Get busy and keep ur mind occupied, accept she's gone first, then work towards moving forward. Move closer to her parents n siblings and do what u can for them, derive joy from the fact that u're making them happy, and keep memories of her close to ur heart.

May God strengthen you ma'am.

I can't! They switched her phone off. I have no contacts, nothing!! Arrgggh!! The last I heard was "Vivian is gone,we taking her body to the village". Nice news! Very nice... Msteeeew!
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2013
Truckpusher: Idowu, I'm so sorry that this is too hard for you to believe and accept that a good friend is gone forever
I wish i could do more to help ,but this is life for us as we all know it
Take heart and i truly sympathize with you because i feel your pains and anguish .......please just let go ,because someday we'll meet her to part no more. At least this is one hope we all can cling unto in times like this....TAKE HEART AND GOD BLESSINGS UPON YOUR HEAD.
Hmmm....I refuse to say goodbye o! Ok, she's gone! Fineeeeeee! Accepted.Can you do me a massive favour? I need contacts, I need her mother's number badly.... If na Pupsi own you find sef, even better. Viv, cant go like dat na! Haba! angry
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Shugamania(f): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I can't! They switched her phone off. I have no contacts, nothing!! Arrgggh!! The last I heard was "Vivian is gone,we taking her body to the village". Nice news! Very nice... Msteeeew!

..are u friends with her on facebook?
U can connect with her family members from there.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2013
Shugamania:

..are u friends with her on facebook?
U can connect with her family members from there.
I don't do fb. Never had an account sef. Now I'm paying for my old Skool mentality. I'll endure sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ashawo Joints In Warri / Anambra State Forum / American Women Looking For Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.