Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? (789 Views)

Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? / Why Don't You Eat Before Church? / I Do Not Believe in God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Jezuspoa: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2012
They come up with excuses like the op and the recipient of the healing are the same or "nobody needs healing cos we have a doctor"
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
Good afternoon sir,

I believe the reason is obvious. Some nairalanders are not as gullible as you think.
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Jezuspoa: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
striktlymi: Good afternoon sir,

I believe the reason is obvious. Some nairalanders are not as gullible as you think.
aha i kneW you would come here! Wat took you so long? If you're having any issues wit him why dont u spill it out
he's a very nice person and has a good heart! He'ld probably not hurt a fly
when i saw ur post he felt angry on his behalf
so what the hell is wrong with you?
"not gullible ugh" are you the only person on NL?
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
Good evening Mr Jezuspoa,

Jezuspoa: aha i kneW you would come here! Wat took you so long?

I actually took long cause my flight was delayed and there was nowhere to charge my phone or laptop at the airport.

Jezuspoa: If you're having any issues wit him why dont u spill it out

Well since you have mentioned it, I do have a probelm with people who try to use the name of God to foster their own interest.

Jezuspoa: he's a very nice person and has a good heart! He'ld probably not hurt a fly

The above is indeed very funny. I thought you guys do not know each other? Thought you guys met right here on nairaland a few days ago? So how do you know that he is a nice person? How do you know that he cannot hurt a fly or that he has a good heart? Don't tell me you knew all these by having a phone conversation with him.

Jezuspoa: when i saw ur post he felt angry on his behalf

Sorry to say sir but this is what they call 'drinking panadol for someone elses headache'

Jezuspoa: so what the hell is wrong with you?

I guess you are right, there is something wrong with. I just can't sit back and watch someone use God's name for his or her own selfish interest. If this is what is wrong with me then I love it.

Jezuspoa: "not gullible ugh" are you the only person on NL?

I am not the only one actually, I believe most nairalanders will see through this sham! (With all due respect).

Thank you sir.
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Jezuspoa: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
striktlymi: Good evening Mr Jezuspoa,

I actually took long cause my flight was delayed and there was nowhere to charge my phone or laptop at the airport.

Well since you have mentioned it, I do have a probelm with people who try to use the name of God to foster their own interest.

The above is indeed very funny. I thought you guys do not know each other? Thought you guys met right here on nairaland a few days ago? So how do you know that he is a nice person? How do you know that he cannot hurt a fly or that he has a good heart? Don't tell me you knew all these by having a phone conversation with him.

Sorry to say sir but this is what they call 'drinking panadol for someone elses headache'

I guess you are right, there is something wrong with. I just can't sit back and watch someone use God's name for his or her own selfish interest. If this is what is wrong with me then I love it.

I am not the only one actually, I believe most nairalanders will see through this sham! (With all due respect).

Thank you sir.
lemme show you wat the problem is
www.nairaland.com/have you ever healed a sick person before
www.nairaland.com/the unbelieving beliver
firstly: it is paining you that God has not used you in the line of healing before i mean what explains the reason why you brought up the issue of a sin God has forgiven him of? How is it related to healing?
Secondly: you wished you were the one that opened that thread ,didn't you? You ARE JEALOUS aren't you. The fact that you keep say i and Ben are the same even after he told you to do your investigation proves that!
Thirdly he doesn't respond to your criticisms and u kip poking his skin ahaha it shows you have another agenda..lets face the fact he's a nice person! You even know it
lastly since you are the only one that took the "headache" to "proving"that i and d op are the same (very ridiculous) in the whole NL shows that you have a malicious agenda!
Now START RANTING! Or better still, copy the url and paste it in newspapers.FOOL!
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Joagbaje(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2012
@Op
Only some few individuals here don't believe in healing o

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Jezuspoa: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
Joagbaje: @Op
Only some few individuals here don't believe in healing o
that is not really the focal point here, whats annoying is when one IDIOT(God forgive me) keeps looking for a way to malignate one reputation by digging up his opponents past! And funnyly enough the person he's hating is responding back in love! Was that what Jesus taught us?
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 30, 2012
Jezuspoa: lemme show you wat the problem is
www.nairaland.com/have you ever healed a sick person before
www.nairaland.com/the unbelieving beliver
firstly: it is paining you that God has not used you in the line of healing before i mean what explains the reason why you brought up the issue of a sin God has forgiven him of? How is it related to healing?
Secondly: you wished you were the one that opened that thread ,didn't you? You ARE JEALOUS aren't you. The fact that you keep say i and Ben are the same even after he told you to do your investigation proves that!
Thirdly he doesn't respond to your criticisms and u kip poking his skin ahaha it shows you have another agenda..lets face the fact he's a nice person! You even know it
lastly since you are the only one that took the "headache" to "proving"that i and d op are the same (very ridiculous) in the whole NL shows that you have a malicious agenda!
Now START RANTING! Or better still, copy the url and paste it in newspapers.FOOL!

Good morning,

Temper! Temper!!

If one doesn't know better they might think your 21 days on the mountain is getting to you or probably it's the fact that wiegraf brought out that rather unpleasant discovery about you.

Anyways, I found your post rather amusing and it really reveals quite a lot about your person.

I wish you the very best and sincerely I hope you get the much needed healing you crave for.

Enjoy your thread!

Thank you!
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Jezuspoa: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2012
striktlymi:

Good morning,

Temper! Temper!!

If one doesn't know better they might think your 21 days on the mountain is getting to you or probably it's the fact that wiegraf brought out that rather unpleasant discovery about you.

Anyways, I found your post rather amusing and it really reveals quite a lot about your person.

I wish you the very best and sincerely I hope you get the much needed healing you crave for.

Enjoy your thread!

Thank you!
typical response from a jealous man! I mean why would you stalking ones post and be reading meaning into them. And oh if you sooo much desiiire to see miracles join him on his 21 days since thats what the rant is about
could you provide proof that our posts are the same?
Oh shouda have known you dont have one
wish you the best and maybe your MUCH DESIRED MIRACLES will hapen!
If you are so desperate, open a church. Thank you!
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by yougayz: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
I must confess, my gimmickry has been exposed
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Yooguyz: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2013
yougayz: I must confess, my gimmickry has been exposed
what is going on here?
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Jezuspoa: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Yooguyz: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
@jezuspoa. My son! My son! LTNC how are you doing? Was just surfing by then i noticed your presence
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Jezuspoa: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
@yooguyz, papa am sowie haven't been calling or droping any messages. Seem like a lot has been going on since i left
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Yooguyz: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
'a lot?' brother jes, you need to learn to bury the matchet and control your anger, tone it down bro, the bible says do not let the sun go down on your anger.
Seems like you were a passive observer on NL?
Re: Why Don't Nairalanders Believe In Healing? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2013
striktlymi: Good afternoon sir,

Most aren't... We look in the mirror and see clearly, the resemblance sticks out like the Serpent in the wilderness..

(1) (Reply)

Hand Of God / Mexican Police Break Up Sex-Slave Cult. / Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.