Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,424 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

When Blood Flows - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Blood Flows (705 Views)

When Blood Transfusion Is Necessary According To PCV Blood Test? / Beautiful Tips For Lighter And Painless Menstrual Flows / Natural Remedies For Heavy Menstrual Flows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Blood Flows by legendsilver(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
pls i need help n its urgent, its about my best friend's sister. she has been pregnant for six months now n all of a sudden, say 2days ago blood started rushing out of her private part n she looks hlpless with all d care gained from her husband. my fear now is: could it be miscarriage? hlp pls n be reasonable, thanks.............
Re: When Blood Flows by bigtt76(f): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
Looks like. I hope she's been rushed to the hospital? Thats the safest place for now. Wish her speedy recovery.
Re: When Blood Flows by legendsilver(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2012
k
Re: When Blood Flows by trimandtrendy(f): 4:13am On Jan 01, 2013
lol, you are funny. Should you be posting on nairaland or rushing her to the hospital? Na wa sha. Any bleeding in pregnancy should be taken to the doctor immediately.
Re: When Blood Flows by legendsilver(m): 12:59am On Jan 04, 2013
trimandtrendy: lol, you are funny. Should you be posting on nairaland or rushing her to the hospital? Na wa sha. Any bleeding in pregnancy should be taken to the doctor immediately.
jst wanted to knw wat cud cus such bleeding.

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Artificial Beauty / Nigerian Doctors And Challenges Ahead / First Documented Case Of A Child Being Cured Of HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.