Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Celebrity Babies May Look Like - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Celebrity Babies May Look Like (10067 Views)

Top Celebrity Babies / See What Celebrity Stylist ,jeremiah Ogbodo Wants You To See / What Celebrity Do You Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by segunsd: 1:19am On Dec 30, 2012
Naija Pose takes a crazy journey into the match-making world. We took wild guesses and imagined what the babies of some celebrities would look like if they mistakenly or intentionally ended up together. It’s imaginary, unreal, therefore these matches/combinations should not be taken seriously.

1. Don Jazzy and Toolz

Meet Don Sigo, the imaginary baby from the union of Don Jazzy and Toolz. This is improbable but if it happens we would be glad to have such a cutie among us. He has his mum’s lips and his father’s nose.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
2. Linda Ikeja and I go Dye

Due to I go dye’s high level of wowority, we expected the union to birth some Atutupoyoyo (wowor genes are usually dominant). However, Linda Ikeji’s genes are dominant to have such a cute baby girl. We named her Lilian (something close to what her mother’s name sounds like). We felicitate with the families of Linda and I go dye.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
3. Iyanya and Tonto Dikeh

If Iyanya really left Yvonne Nelson for Tonto Dikeh, then he might have to reconsider his actions and find a non-celeb. This child, Tiyanya does not seem to be too pleased that her father is always travelling worldwide performing songs and her mum is nowhere to be found, probably in one movie location in Nigeria. She needs attention. She’s still cute though.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
4. MI and Eva Alordia

Eva is a pretty tall girl. MI is a handsome, brief guy. We believe that the union of the two rappers would birth this pretty child. Her name Eve Abaga. Her expected career path would be rap music, public speaking and law (maybe).
_________________________________________________________________________________________
5. Flavour and Tiwa Savage

Ugo is one of the cutest babies of 2012. We aren’t surprised about his level of cuteness as he is a product of Tiwa’s relationship with Flavour. We thought as much. There seemed to be this magical chemistry between them during the shooting of the remix video of “Oyi”. Congrats two of you.
____________________________________________________________________________________
6. Lynxx and Beverly Naya

These couple were on naijaPOSE’s list for the Most Kissable Celebrities in Nigeria and a lot of people seemed to agree with the rating that the deserved spots on the list. However, we are a little concerned that this kid (Anita) didn’t turn out as cute as we expected because her parents are so fine. We would have asked the couple to take a paternity test but the baby was delivered in naijaPOSE hospital. We understand that babies sometimes look like their distant relatives so we wont complain.
______________________________________________________________________________________
7. Chidi Mokeme and Agbani Darego

Why are people surprised? Agbani is really Bob Mokeme’s mother. The A-list actor hooked up with the Ex- Miss World in Jupiter when they visited space last year. We were surprised when Agbani mentioned that Chidi is Bob’s father. Well, this entertainment industry is just unpredictable. Congrats to both of them.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
8. Genevieve Nnaji and D’Banj

We thought it was unlikely that Genevieve would want to have another baby until D’Banj started calling her his Mamalet and that Opeoluwa in the picture above is his babylet. This D’banj guy feels he can remote control us from USA abi. No problem.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
9. Denrele and Karen

What a beautiful girl from such an unpredictable couple. We learnt her name is Michelle Edun. We were taken aback by this news as too many rumours about Denrele being gay filtered to us. We now understand that gay means happy. Denrele is a happy guy, he demonstrates it in a unique way. We are glad that he does women. His daughter is so cute. My son should marry her.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
10. Munachi Abii and Modenine

Hahahahahaha. We can’t stop laughing. See, matters of the heart her inexplicable. We heard this two had a face off sometime ago. Little did we know that they were secretly playing love. Thanks to the futuristic eyes of naijaPOSE, we deduced that Muna will be giving birth this moment and the ultrasound revealed what the baby will look like. Wonders shall not end.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: This information is absolutely untrue and intended for humor. This is purely fiction and a figment of imagination. naijaPOSE bears no responsibility for any misconception resulting from not reading it thoroughly.

SOURCE
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by freecocoa(f): 4:53am On Dec 30, 2012
And I really see why it shouldn't be taken seriously.

How can Don Jazzy and toolz(abi na weapon) have an onyino baby?

Mscheew.
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by k2039: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2012
freecocoa: And I really see why it shouldn't be taken seriously.

Mscheew.

[color=soyouquotedme]Can someone simulate a possible picture for freecocoa and K2039 [/color]
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2012
Thank God is just for laughs. No 8 and 10 got me cracking!!
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2012
Kai. That Flavour baby get him forehead true true lol.

1 Like

Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by EzePromoe: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2012
OP, that was an insult to our celebrities. Do you mean that none of them can give birth to a very beautiful baby. I didn't say they were ugly though.
Even that Don Jazzy's baby looks like a matured man.
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by segunsd: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2012

Mscheew.

Lmao. As we talk am before na graphics simulation. Who talk say dem be oyinbo? Most times kids take a very fair complexion when they are kids till the African sun shines on them. The only exceptions we have in dis case is Muna/Modenine's child who has obstinately decided to grab his father's ebony skin tone.
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by Cunninlingus: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2013
they all look like they have down syndrome

3 Likes

Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2013
M.I and Eva had the cutest baby!! I see u M.I, much love kiss

Let me just add that the program used suck big time!!
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by dopeJemi: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2013

Buh none of Dem Looks Like deir parents embarassed

Btw! Dats GoLdie not Karen undecided
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by mrman2(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2013
grin Tiyanya got me rotflamo. grin
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by EzePromoe: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2013
Shollypopz:
Welcome back! cool
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by floriana(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2013
What of Jakumo and Calotti baby? Pls let's see that too.
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Welcome back! cool
Thanks boo! cool
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by safarigirl(f): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2013
I disagree on many levels

1. Karen and Denrele can not create a pretty kid like that

2. Lynxx can NEVER produce a kid that ugly, even if he marries Karen Igho, his genes will create subsidy

3. That kid repping Flavour and Tiwa Savage doesn't do justice to either of them

4. How can D'banj and Genny produce THAT? I may not be a fan of the Koko master, but that is too much of an insult for them.

As for Tonto and Iyanya and Modenine and Muna, jesu christi are those aliens from Mars?

1 Like

Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by majortele(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2013
Um
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2013
cheesy Lafs in king kong's voice...huhahuhahahuhehehaa, i mu$t report yhu 2 my UncLe modenine ___

i dey ccum, make i go help my self wit thiz hot tea & G2(Garri)

ju$t wait!!
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by Acecube(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2013
Denrele n karen had the cuttest...

btw i thought MI was with Waje
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by dopeJemi: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2013
killuminati: guy for dis place?shocked

Guy why na sad
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by chymystique(f): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2013
grin cheesy cheesy LWKMD!!! ROTFLMAO!!! D Worst and D UGLIEST Is LYnXX and BEVERLY NAYA BABY... Damn! Dts Gross!
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by aieromon(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2013
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2013
Make una do seun and mukina baby.
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2013
RUBBISH
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by funkymedina: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2013
How come almost all the babies are almost white or half cast and non of the parents are ? grin grin Oyibo by force!
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2013

Mscheew.

Bad photoshop. All of them get mature faces, they didnt look like babies. None was cute.

Btw, where Psquare pikin with Sasha or chidinma

1 Like

Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by wissezy: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2013
Lol
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by tjskii(f): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2013
To be forewarned is to be forarmed,make none of d celebs try dis unions o,else na atutupoyoyo dem go born tongue
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2013

Mscheew.

Not hard...if Don Jazzy has help.

@ #10

Wickedness in HIGH PLACES! grin.

That Muna chic is so sweet that I'll do her in every opening she has. Very sensual voice too.

@ #9

Denrele and Karen - bad, bad pair!
Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Scary!!! They all remind me of Chucky the psychopathic doll! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Celebrity Babies May Look Like by abbey37(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!! Check Out Justin Bieber Unclad Pictures!!!! / Davido Back With Nish Kards (His Ghanaian Ex)? / Bbnaija Star, Venita Akpofure Puts Her Naked Body On Display (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.