Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238375 members, 1650710 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 03:41 AM

The Office In My Phone Is Not Functional - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Tech / Phones / The Office In My Phone Is Not Functional (155 Views)

What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / How Do I Push Etisalat Browsing Settings To My Phone. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

The Office In My Phone Is Not Functional by ugomakas: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2012
How do I get the nokia c6 unlock code to make the office functional?
Moreso, my phone can't run device update cos I mistakingly delete some of the certificates. How do I restore the certificates for device update?
Re: The Office In My Phone Is Not Functional by micki83(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
For a moment there,I thot u meant to say that d phone in ur office isn't functional,lol.

(0) (Reply)

Bold2 Panel For 04-screen That Has Not Been Worked On Is Needed / Pls Can Someone Help Me With Link To Download Ngage Games / My China Phone Change My Voice To Female Voice,pls How Can I Correct This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.