Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Can We Rely Always On Our Gadgets? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can We Rely Always On Our Gadgets? (512 Views)

Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. / SOLUTION : Low Storage Memory Of Your Gadgets / Using The Right Charger For Your Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Rely Always On Our Gadgets? by adewasco2k(m): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2013
The amount of gadgets we have available presently is starting to exceed my childhood imaginations. Cool, my concern is how we solely depend on gadgets in our daily activities. That got me thinking, are gadgets 100% reliable? I think they are not and we might get disappointed if we rely too much on them.
Personally I have few experiences when it comes to gadgets failing its user. I remember my Nexus died after 5 hours when I needed to make phone calls that literally determined whether or not I would be attending school that semester. Fortunately I found a payphone…but seriously, that was unforgivable.
I also recall when all email sent from my blackberry will always land into spam mails, damn…that really did a lot of harm to me till I found out.
My first time on Lagos Island, I didn’t want to start asking people around so I just used the map on my phone, damn it! I got lost even when the map shows otherwise.
I remember been called to send an important file to the office which was urgently needed, but at that moment no Internet service on my phone and no Wi-Fi around me, I messed that up.
I can also remember coming across a very beautiful carnival somewhere and wanted to take pictures or make videos but my gadget will not allow me because I have a low battery. Continue here http://www.wasconet.com/can-we-rely-on-gadgets/

(1) (Reply)

Samsung unveils the Galaxy S 4's software tricks / A Glimpse At The Samsung Galaxy S4 / Are Landline Still Useful This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.