Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

*** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** (5917 Views)

Clean & Perfect Working Condition Ipad 3 With 3g & Wifi & 16gb Memory For Sale! / Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) / 7 Inch Tablet PC With Sim card, bluetooth, For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2012

My people,

I just receive order for 20 pieces of this tablet. This is the ultra thin tablet pc the world has been waiting for, it comes at a thickness of only 9mm. This tablet PC uses the latest Android OS Version 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandwich.

The Android 4.0 enhances multi-tasking to a much easier and user friendly level for better performance. This powerful 7 inch android tablet will blow you away with its performance, low price tag and over design. Also, this tablet is a very suitable machine for the user to browse website in a WIFI environment.

With a 1080p video resolution, 2MP back & 0.3M front cameras and a 1024*768 (4:3) IPS display the image is so sharp it may cut your retinas. grin grin Seriously, the image is crystal clear. wink

What’s more, with its 5 point capacitive touch screen, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and 1.5GHz processor, you won't have any problems surfing the net,or reading emails. Are you a game person? This Bad boy of all Android Tablets comes ready with supports for 3D games and wide range of video, audio and document formats. Have you played Angry Bird or Temple Run? If you not played them on this machine, you need to try it out. You can be sure all your favorite media and important work will be able to be displayed on this latest Android Tablet.

Why spend N160, 000 on iPad when there is better alternative. Get this tablet at an introductory price of N49,999 only while stock last.

Highlights
• Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
• 5 point capacitive touch screen
• Massive 8GB internal memory + support for 32GB external memory
• 1.5GHz All Winner cortex A8 processor
• Support 1080P video, can support max up 2160P video
• Ultra thin only 9mm
• Sleek Design Protective Leather case
• Dual Camera
• In-Built 3G with Phone Call
• N49, 999 giveaway price.
• Wholesale price available from 5piece

Contact

yahoo messenger: dustedbonz
mobile: 08050568713
facebook:http://www.facebook.com/hassanismail1st
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by kcstyle40(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
Hmmm ... Ok
so whats the name of this product?
And i hope it doesnt lag during multi tasking?
How clear/sharp is the camera shots cus isnt 2mp is too low ??
Reply asap.
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
kcstyle40: Hmmm ... Ok
so whats the name of this product?
And i hope it doesnt lag during multi tasking?
How clear/sharp is the camera shots cus isnt 2mp is too low ??
Reply asap.

It's called ePad with Allwinner processor which is one of the best for Android. It's 5 point capacitive thus can multi-task since it has a higher memory of 1gb. It won't hang brother. It is a machine you'll love
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by kcstyle40(m): 12:22am On Dec 31, 2012
I will come check it out n buy and if its cool n good then expect my fwends n pals
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2012
kcstyle40: I will come check it out n buy and if its cool n good then expect my fwends n pals

Thank you kcstyle40 for your business. Be rest assured, we offer a decent & mouth-watering commission for referral sales.
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
Can I use MT4 and Custom Indicators and templates on these tablets?
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Can I use MT4 and Custom Indicators and templates on these tablets?

You can use MT4 to monitor trades but does not accept indys
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
surveycash:

You can use MT4 to monitor trades but does not accept indys
Thanks
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2013
If you miss from the last order, don't freight. DHL just delievered my goods right nw... Call 08050568713 or 07061996240 to reserve some plus great discounts.
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 5:54am On Jan 17, 2013
Good morning,

still in stock.
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by xavier3(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2013
@OP: where are you based?
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
xavier3: @OP: where are you based?

Lagos. Call me on 08050568713 or 07061996240.
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2013
Good morning all,

Still available. Get yours today.
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2013
Happy Sunday people,

Still available. Call now for discount sales.
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
@Those that reserved for end of the month, month don end oo. Pick your gadget latest b Friday or lose it to money bag.. grin grin

Sorry
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 6:45am On Feb 01, 2013
Good morning,

Still available..
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2013
Morning all,

Onl 5pcs left. Get yours toda or wait till 28th of this month for next shipment.

Thanks.
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 1:07am On Feb 20, 2013

New shipment will soon arrive. Book yours today
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
Shipment arrived. Call for your order. Wholesale available from 10pcs. Call 08050568713.

Pictures available soon.
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2013
For those who want a longer battery life, I have good news for you. A customer just taught me a trick to make your battery last for 48hours. This is what he said "When not in use, put the tab in AIRPLANE MODE". This will give you a longer battery life.
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by younglite: 6:24pm On May 06, 2013
how much z ur tab
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2013
younglite: how much z ur tab

N40k for the full package

1 Like

Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2013
New stock available...
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by iamkachy: 4:41pm On May 30, 2013
[b][/b]God bless you pal, you already have a palace in heaven, thanks for the info
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by coobboy(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2013
Hi
How much is this tablet going for cos I'm really interested and does it have flash?
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2013
coobboy: Hi
How much is this tablet going for cos I'm really interested and does it have flash?

36k, yes.
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by flexxzzy(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2013
Give me the entire specifications and name of this tab or better still email it to me @ yungbizzy@live.com... I hav a biz proposal if serious
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2013
What is the name of the tablet? I want to get one as soon as possible but I need to verify it independently.
What is the screen size?
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
obasy09: What is the name of the tablet? I want to get one as soon as possible but I need to verify it independently.
What is the screen size?

- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 5 point capacitive touch screen
- Massive 8GB internal memory + support for 32GB external memory
- 16GB Micro SD
- 1.5GHz All Winner cortex A8 processor
- Support 1080P video, can support max up 2160P video
- Ultra thin only 9mm
- Sleek Design Protective Leather case
- Dual Camera
- In-Built 3G with Phone Call
- Wireless Hotspot for up to 5 devices
- Accepts BIS Browsing

flexxzzy: Give me the entire specifications and name of this tab or better still email it to me @ yungbizzy@live.com... I hav a biz proposal if serious

Sent
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by dybaba(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
Mail me the specifications and name of the tab and ur best price for 1 and for bulk purchase at gbemiyor@gmail.com
Re: *** The New Hot Sale Android Tablet PC With 3G SIM Slot *** by surveycash(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
dybaba: Mail me the specifications and name of the tab and ur best price for 1 and for bulk purchase at gbemiyor@gmail.com
sent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung S6 Edge Plus For Sale. **** price reduced ****60k only. Check Pics. / Cheap Laptops Here, HP laptop Intel Corei7 39k only / Samsung Earphones !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.