Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Who Is The Greatest Amongst - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Is The Greatest Amongst (626 Views)

The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story / The Greatest Risk. / Which Book Has Made The Greatest Impact On Your Life ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest Amongst by Darey4u2010(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
There were three friends whose names are Faith,Love, and Hope. On one brighter day, they were agguing on the level of rank in terms of elder among themselves. They went to A man to settle the issue amicably. Therefore, the man stated to put them in test. One day, the man dress like a mad man and went to Mr. Faith, but he disregard him. Besides, he went to Mr. Hope, Mr. Hope also overlooked him and later went to Mr. Love and Mr. Love accommodated him. He then evaluated and presumed that Mr. Love is the Elder among all.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Amongst by sholay2011(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
OP, don't you think your post should be in the religious section?? Cos I know my bible says amongst d three, love is d greatest.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Amongst by Darey4u2010(m): 5:10am On Dec 31, 2012
Thanks for your acquiescence!

(1) (Reply)

The Last Font. / Term Paper And Project Witting / The Things Which Hurt, Instruct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.