Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Just 3 Nuns! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just 3 Nuns! (709 Views)

3 Italian Nuns / Nuns Commiting Sins / 4 Nuns Goes To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just 3 Nuns! by danfido(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2008
Three nuns decided to quit so they went to the Mother Superior and said, "We don't want to be nuns anymore, how do we quit?" The mother told them, "Do something unholy and come back here in 24 hours." So the nuns left thinking, "What can I do that's unholy?"
The next day they went to the mother one at a time. The mother said tot he first nun, "What unholy thing did you do?" and the nun said "I stole a kid's bike." The mother said, "I guess that will do, go drink some holy water. When the nun did she wasn't a nun anymore and she left the convent.

The second nun walked in and the mother said, "What unholy thing did you do?" The nun replied, "I slept with a married man!" The mother said, "Well, that's sinning. Go drink holy water."

The third nun walked in and the mother said, "What unholy thing did you do?" The third nun said proudly, "I pissed in the holy water!"
Re: Just 3 Nuns! by TOYOSI20(f): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2008
LOl,
Re: Just 3 Nuns! by kronkykay(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2008
damn unholy!
Re: Just 3 Nuns! by benjay1(m): 12:20am On Feb 22, 2008
omg
Re: Just 3 Nuns! by clemcykul(f): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2008
thats gross and unholy!
funny though grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just 3 Nuns! by ituen(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2008
Na hw many times dem go post this single joke?

Dont people read again

(1) (Reply)

Assholes / Chinese / Obasanjo And The Chinese Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.