Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

2013 Prophesies And Prediction. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2013 Prophesies And Prediction. (1021 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / T.B Joshua Releases His 2016 Prophesies And They Are Disturbing / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2013 Prophesies And Prediction. by adexkem(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Year 2012 is full of many prophesies/predictions. Whenever anything happen either good or bad , church members usually claims it to their pastor in a way of given glory to the man of God. Also at the begining of each year, most man of God do give the year name that they heard from God . . . This is my year of breakthrough or my year of overtake and recover. Sometimes the name work with the year and at times the name is far from what the year have to offer. In view of this, document your pastor prophesies/predictions here so that we can follow the trend of it accomplishment not that Fashola will become vice president tomorrow or GEJ loss election you start claim the glory to your pastor. Meanwhile, i will be back to update what my pastor will name 2013 cos am sure the name is already living in him is just that the members will not know untill 12mid-night of new year eve

(1) (Reply)

q / The Dream He Had Made Him A Revert Back To Islam / How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.