Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

“if They Put Me In Anything That Doesn’t Make Me Sexy, They Are In Trouble - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if They Put Me In Anything That Doesn’t Make Me Sexy, They Are In Trouble (1538 Views)

"Being A Female Entertainer Doesn’t Make Me A Prostitute”-Victoria Kimani Speaks / Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby / Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if They Put Me In Anything That Doesn’t Make Me Sexy, They Are In Trouble by trendystuf(f): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Omotola Jolade Ekeheinde Told The Guardian that the first thing that comes to her mind when dressing is the word; “sexy” which is her image. “… everybody working with me, as stylist knows that. If they put me in anything that doesn’t make me hot and sexy, they are in trouble. I must be attractive, especially to my husband. I wear what I feel comfortable in and my hubby likes the way I dress. He’s the important one; if he doesn’t have a problem with my dressing then I am okay.”

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/if-they-put-me-in-anything-that-doesnt.html

Re: “if They Put Me In Anything That Doesn’t Make Me Sexy, They Are In Trouble by babymama3: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Can someone ask this woman to shatap
Sheesh !!!
Let people say these things about you not you carrying on nonstop
Do you want to go stand in a store window in Milan and be as hot and sexy as your heart desires
Next minute now she will bring out her King James Bible and start quoting
She sounds so unintelligent and classless every time I read her interviews,I want to pull her hair grin
Can't she take a little lesson in class from Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Mona Lisa Chinda ,Steph Okereke or the ultimate in class Ms Liz Benson IMHO
Why is this person becoming more razz than Tonton Dike by the minute ?
See the cheap okirika jeans about to tear because of overload,doesn't she know those jeans are two sizes too small
The crotch area is hanging way down and looking funny shocked
Thighs are looking for breathing space
Am I looking at the creases from her body magic? shocked shocked

Gosh!
Please mods let this not make front page,I am sick of this mgbeke disturbing our collective peace

2 Likes

Re: “if They Put Me In Anything That Doesn’t Make Me Sexy, They Are In Trouble by adiona(f): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2012
HATER!!!

1 Like

Re: “if They Put Me In Anything That Doesn’t Make Me Sexy, They Are In Trouble by adiona(f): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2012
HI HATER!!!

1 Like

Re: “if They Put Me In Anything That Doesn’t Make Me Sexy, They Are In Trouble by tpia5: 6:14am On Dec 31, 2012
the word "husband" just loosens some screws in some people's brain.

2 Likes

Re: “if They Put Me In Anything That Doesn’t Make Me Sexy, They Are In Trouble by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Are her jeans tight enough? undecided
Re: “if They Put Me In Anything That Doesn’t Make Me Sexy, They Are In Trouble by MMotimo: 6:54am On Dec 31, 2012
Her jeans have some stretch, thus the creases, doesn't mean they are too tight.
Re: “if They Put Me In Anything That Doesn’t Make Me Sexy, They Are In Trouble by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2012
Omotola stays at ur husband house nd take care of ur children,wat are u looking for?
Re: “if They Put Me In Anything That Doesn’t Make Me Sexy, They Are In Trouble by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2012
@baby mama,she collect your thing ni? undecided
Btw That jeans is too tight abeg.
Re: “if They Put Me In Anything That Doesn’t Make Me Sexy, They Are In Trouble by babymama3: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
nne3870: @baby mama,she collect your thing ni? undecided
Btw That jeans is too tight abeg.

Don't mind me jor
The woman is beginning to irritate me

(1) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Throws Surprise Birthday Party For Hubby / 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims Of Being Battered By An Ex-bf / Nigerian Bruno Mars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.