Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,990 members, 7,956,695 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigeria To Spend $9m On AFCON - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria To Spend $9m On AFCON (696 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? / Nigerian Viewers May Miss Out On AFCON 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Spend $9m On AFCON by Chanchit: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2012
As much as I'm looking forward to watching the AfCON, hearing the huge amount of tax payers money that would be use to execute the tournament and how much the winner of the cup would get that is nothing close to $3m makes me ask if this makes any sense.
Source
www.punchng>home>sports
Re: Nigeria To Spend $9m On AFCON by nerdivist: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2012
It's a lie shocked
Re: Nigeria To Spend $9m On AFCON by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2012
If this is true. NFF should withdraw Super Eagles from the tourney immediately.
Re: Nigeria To Spend $9m On AFCON by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2012
Are you sure of what you are saying?i hope this is not going to be another South Africa2010.
Re: Nigeria To Spend $9m On AFCON by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2012
I hope this is a typographical error. $9million is over N1bn! shocked
Re: Nigeria To Spend $9m On AFCON by Chanchit: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
CFCfan: I hope this is a typographical error. $9million is over N1bn! shocked

I wish twas a lie, cos I wanted to faint when I heard the amount involved, its like nations cup is an NGO, cos there's no profit, only loss.
Re: Nigeria To Spend $9m On AFCON by Chanchit: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mods if this thread fails to make front page and another person post same news that makes it to d front page, I will protest o.!
Re: Nigeria To Spend $9m On AFCON by Kslib(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Chanchit: Mods if this thread fails to make front page and another person post same news that makes it to d front page, I will protest o.!
Hahahaa!!!! I haff dies.....
Re: Nigeria To Spend $9m On AFCON by zoboizee: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2013
But its like the prize money for Afcon is 2m dollars.
Re: Nigeria To Spend $9m On AFCON by dominique(f): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
Chanchit: Mods if this thread fails to make front page and another person post same news that makes it to d front page, I will protest o.!

Don't expect it to make fp unless you have a source to back up your post.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate Africa-the 29th Edition Of The African Cup Of Nations-south Africa / Burkina Faso V Nigeria For AFCON 2013 Finals On Sunday by 7pm / Is This Story About Nigerian Sensation Victor Moses True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.