Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? (8192 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Prediction For Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast Match / Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match / Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? by Foyanmun: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
In the last few months, after a number of big (often sad) incidents, supporters of Pastor TB Joshua had trooped onto the Blogosphere to gleefully assert that their man predicted the occurrence of the incidents. Quotes were often thereafter trumpeted as proofs of his clairvoyance. Many people, including this poster, tend to take this with a pinch. Now the AFCON is about to start, can any follower of TB Josuha come out with his prophecy- unequivocal please- which clearly indicates who will win the AFCON?
Re: Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? by Smooyis(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2013
Why do you want t hear what u people will take with a pinch of salt? Come to Scoan t know d truth about d great man of God which we despise in naija but adore abroad!
Re: Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? by Foyanmun: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
Smooyis, what has Joshua's attraction to foreigners got to do with my question? I asked a simple, straightforward question and you have responded with a load of non sequitur. If you tell me Joshua's predictions for AFCON now and come the end of the tournament, he is spot on, I'll look stupid doubting him, won't I? My point is, we only seem to read of validation of Joshua's predictions after the events have taken place. You can go ahead and prove me wrong.
Re: Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? by Foyanmun: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
Foyanmun: In the last few months, after a number of big (often sad) incidents, supporters of Pastor TB Joshua had trooped onto the Blogosphere to gleefully assert that their man predicted the occurrence of the incidents. Quotes were often thereafter trumpeted as proofs of his clairvoyance. Many people, including this poster, tend to take this with a pinch. Now the AFCON is about to start, can any follower of TB Josuha come out with his prophecy- unequivocal please- which clearly indicates who will win the AFCON?

TB Joshua has again come out to say that he warned Keshi to tighten Eagles defence against Burkina Faso- otherwise they (Burkinabe) will score! This is patently ridiculous in many regards. First- how is warning a coach that he should tighten his defence amounts to a prediction? That is no prediction at all. Secondly, what exactly is the point of Joshua's predictions? It is either he saw by clairvoyance that the Burkinabe would equalise or he didnt. If he saw that the Burkinabe would equalise- it is either he had the spiritual power to prevent the equaliser or he doesnt. If he had the power to prevent the equaliser, he should have come out and say so. If there is nothing he could do about it, he should also come out clearly about it. This equivocal, safe 'prediction' that he warned Keshi about Burkina Faso is arrant nonsense to me. By the way can Joshua come out now and tell us the result of Friday's match against Zambia?

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Coach Goran Stevanovic Says Witchcraft Is Reason For Team Split / How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy / Which One Is Better? The World Cup Or The Euros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.