Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Ideal Long Trip Tyre Pressure To Avoid Tyre Burst - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ideal Long Trip Tyre Pressure To Avoid Tyre Burst (25123 Views)

The Major Cause Of Tyre Burst Accidents In Nigeria ( Pictures Included ) / How To Handle A Tyre Burst While Driving At Top Speed (Photos) / The Need To Have A Tyre Pressure Guage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideal Long Trip Tyre Pressure To Avoid Tyre Burst by TEYA: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
BluStreak:

grin grin

Wow front page things. Dedicating this to the super eagles for making it to Russia for the 2018 world cup and also to my 2 adorable daughters. I love them to the moon and back.
���
Re: Ideal Long Trip Tyre Pressure To Avoid Tyre Burst by Ijscarface: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Most importantly it is called cold tyre pressure which means you must check the tyre pressure before you cover 1km or preferebly the evening before the travel but make sure the tyre is very cool before you check. dont check it on the highway because the tyres are already hot by then.
i check mine very with a digital pressure gauge i bought at shoprite , the gauges are cheap so you can get yours if you travel alot like me

2 Likes

Re: Ideal Long Trip Tyre Pressure To Avoid Tyre Burst by Templa(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Pls what's the right psi for a 2005 Toyota highlander SUV Nd 2008 Toyota Camry? Don't be offended .

For the higlander its written by the drivers door.. When u convert to psi u should be getting 30-35psi

1 Like

Re: Ideal Long Trip Tyre Pressure To Avoid Tyre Burst by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Templa:

For the higlander its written by the drivers door.. When u convert to psi u should be getting 30-35psi
. Thanks alot. God bless u
Re: Ideal Long Trip Tyre Pressure To Avoid Tyre Burst by kneyo14(m): 5:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Hello friends, I just acquired a tokunbo Honda EOD and would like to license it. Please for the experience, what details would be needed by FRSC in doing that as i don't intend going with the car to avoid harassment. You honorable responses will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Ideal Long Trip Tyre Pressure To Avoid Tyre Burst by meetchandus(m): 2:53am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=waledeji post=61247659][/quote]

Means your tyre pressure should be set at 32psi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway / Vehicle History-Safety & Recalls Updates / Which Of This Suvs Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.