Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,660 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Few Things You Can Change That Can Make You A Better Person In 2013 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Few Things You Can Change That Can Make You A Better Person In 2013 (1020 Views)

US Dollar Will Collapse In 2013 / What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria / Richest Person In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Things You Can Change That Can Make You A Better Person In 2013 by YemiAdisa(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2012
How do you turn your life around and make yourself a better person in the new year 2013? As we are moving closer to the end of the year 2012, what are you planning to change about yourself that can make you a better person than you ‘re in previous years?

Some people were unable to get through the ups and downs of the year 2012 while others ‘re so lucky and fortunate enough to make it happen during the year. At times, life throws all sorts of stuff at us, be it good or bad, to test our strength and resilient. So are you prepared for the challenges of the year 2013?

Year 2012 has witnessed some great achievements as many people were able to achieve amazing break through notably amongst which include Obama’s re-election, Facebook’s successful début in share trading, the popularity of Pinterest as well as Instagram etc. Some new start-ups sprung up while some shut their doors. Such is life!

Five Things You Should Work On In 2013

1. Be More Ambitious: Set A Target For Yourself
My mama used to say “always try to identify what you are good at and set yourself a target for an uninspired man is an aimless man.” Maybe you were unable to discover or identify what you are good at in 2012, here comes another opportunity for you to have a closer look at yourself.

2. Change Or Improve Your Thinking And Lifestyle
Analyse the impact of your lifestyle on your general achievements. Are you okay with the ways you are living your life? If not, then you should take a look at where you can improve. You can also change or improve your thinking by changing your attitude and be more serious with what you are doing. Some experts say, you can’t be able to change your attitude without first recognising the reason why you should. So, if you are the type that think thoughts such as “I am not good enough,” “I am not creative,” “I can’t do that,” “I can’t do this,” or any other negative statement, you are already telling your subconscious mind something to subscribe to. This is what you ought to change in 2013 if you want to succeed in life. The little trick is to fill your mind with positive statements that can stimulate you to create the life you desire.

3. Improve Yourself Through Self Development
Self or personal development is an important factor towards changing your life. It's not about your university or college degree, it's more about how capable you are. There are lots of stuff you don't learn in school which you might need to make it happen in life. Try to self-teach yourself, try to learn new things. Your self development can be improved through the help of friends as well as families. What is most important in self development is the ability to see or discover what you need to improve in yourself. You can improve yourself in so many different ways; it could be your attitudes or actions that reflect your core values.

4. Improve Your Sociability
Always try to be more social and never try to do things on your own all the time. You can only pursue intentional change by starting a new hobby, joining an organisation, learning a skill, initiating a project or meeting new people. Be open-minded and always give rooms for arguments with your friends and families. Share your joyful moments as well as sadness with others around you and allow them to offer their opinions or views. This might be all you'll need to get going in life. Try to attend seminars on issues that are most important to you. Check you local directory to find out the type of professional groups or associations you can join to help improve yourself. Also, don’t forget to search for online communities with people that can inspire you.

5. Associate Yourself With Your Likes
When I said “your likes”, I actually meant to say people that you consider a good influence. These are people that will contribute positively towards you realising your dreams. Check yourself and the type of people you have been moving around with. You will definitely see those that do not fit into your personality amongst your so-called friends.

Take this tip and others you might think useful on board in the new year, then you will see a complete new you by the end of the year!

I wish you all a successful new year!
http://www.adeyemiadisa.com/featured/few-things-you-can-do-to-change-your-life-and-make-yourself-a-better-person/

1 Like

Re: Few Things You Can Change That Can Make You A Better Person In 2013 by Naijamann(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2012
YemiAdisa: How do you turn your life around and make yourself a better person in the new year 2013? As we are moving closer to the end of the year 2012, what are you planning to change about yourself that can make you a better person than you ‘re in previous years?

Some people were unable to get through the ups and downs of the year 2012 while others ‘re so lucky and fortunate enough to make it happen during the year. At times, life throws all sorts of stuff at us, be it good or bad, to test our strength and resilient. So are you prepared for the challenges of the year 2013?

Year 2012 has witnessed some great achievements as many people were able to achieve amazing break through notably amongst which include Obama’s re-election, Facebook’s successful début in share trading, the popularity of Pinterest as well as Instagram etc. Some new start-ups sprung up while some shut their doors. Such is life!

Five Things You Should Work On In 2013

1. Be More Ambitious: Set A Target For Yourself
My mama used to say “always try to identify what you are good at and set yourself a target for an uninspired man is an aimless man.” Maybe you were unable to discover or identify what you are good at in 2012, here comes another opportunity for you to have a closer look at yourself.

2. Change Or Improve Your Thinking And Lifestyle
Analyse the impact of your lifestyle on your general achievements. Are you okay with the ways you are living your life? If not, then you should take a look at where you can improve. You can also change or improve your thinking by changing your attitude and be more serious with what you are doing. Some experts say, you can’t be able to change your attitude without first recognising the reason why you should. So, if you are the type that think thoughts such as “I am not good enough,” “I am not creative,” “I can’t do that,” “I can’t do this,” or any other negative statement, you are already telling your subconscious mind something to subscribe to. This is what you ought to change in 2013 if you want to succeed in life. The little trick is to fill your mind with positive statements that can stimulate you to create the life you desire.

3. Improve Yourself Through Self Development
Self or personal development is an important factor towards changing your life. It's not about your university or college degree, it's more about how capable you are. There are lots of stuff you don't learn in school which you might need to make it happen in life. Try to self-teach yourself, try to learn new things. Your self development can be improved through the help of friends as well as families. What is most important in self development is the ability to see or discover what you need to improve in yourself. You can improve yourself in so many different ways; it could be your attitudes or actions that reflect your core values.

4. Improve Your Sociability
Always try to be more social and never try to do things on your own all the time. You can only pursue intentional change by starting a new hobby, joining an organisation, learning a skill, initiating a project or meeting new people. Be open-minded and always give rooms for arguments with your friends and families. Share your joyful moments as well as sadness with others around you and allow them to offer their opinions or views. This might be all you'll need to get going in life. Try to attend seminars on issues that are most important to you. Check you local directory to find out the type of professional groups or associations you can join to help improve yourself. Also, don’t forget to search for online communities with people that can inspire you.

5. Associate Yourself With Your Likes
When I said “your likes”, I actually meant to say people that you consider a good influence. These are people that will contribute positively towards you realising your dreams. Check yourself and the type of people you have been moving around with. You will definitely see those that do not fit into your personality amongst your so-called friends.

Take this tip and others you might think useful on board in the new year, then you will see a complete new you by the end of the year!

I wish you all a successful new year!
http://www.adeyemiadisa.com/featured/few-things-you-can-do-to-change-your-life-and-make-yourself-a-better-person/

Nice one bro....
Have a wonderful new year!
Re: Few Things You Can Change That Can Make You A Better Person In 2013 by Observe(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Thanks bros,you are really a friend am wishing to be with,once again am greatful,am wishing you a prosperous new year...

(1) (Reply)

I Need 4,000,000n For My Export Biz On Zinc Ore / Point Of Lay Poultry For Sale / How To Load Money To Your Payoneer Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.